Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No such thing as loyalty in any sport.

I will trash him because he is a boy, he hasn't got any honour or self respect and he doesn't want to be here. So fuck him.
Agree Assassin, the bad thing about all of this is how we appear to players coming off contract. Is our club as attractive to great players today as it was around 1984. Im afraid if we are to get the best players we would have to pay massive overs and it seems, that still may not be good enough. Perception is we are not a good club to belong to. Or at least there are better options at other clubs offering the same money and perks. That's probably why it's been very quite on the announcements at the moment, even though I'm Sure people concerned are trying to negotiate pretty hard.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should we keep him? Honestly, I don't get why us fans so often try to play 'Football Manager' and second guess all the recruitment within our club. I know it's fun sometimes, but making polls out of it? Suggesting to start 'Go Fund' me accounts to raise money to keep Klemmer ... I mean .. come on!

For the first time in as long I can remember we have people steering this club what are blue and white. They won't get everything right, no one does, but they're putting the interests of the club first and for that I trust them. We have no idea about what's going on behind the scenes. We've been massacred by the media, lies up lies told about us, but all of a sudden our entire support base is believing every word that comes out of their mouths about Klemmer.

My trust goes with the people at the top at the dogs. They're the ones that have the club's best interest at heart. The board / coach / whoever will make that decision & I'll back them 100% on that.

The only thing I'll say is ffs don't sign Mr I as a prop like he's suggested a few times. Only then will I start throwing haymakers ...
You say some good stuff here, Slove, I also thi k that Given a choice Mr I would rather not be a prop hed rather be a hooker, but I don't know him so I can't speak for him. Ha ha ha

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Depends if he wants to be here or not? you never know just maybe its for the personal reasons as mentioned if so, if it is his Wife that wants to move on who knows? that means a lot more pressure on him than just money and if it is Family then guess what? FAMILY COMES FIRST!!!
Yeah it is for personal reasons. The personal reason is he wants the 1mill+ a year deal.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course champion! We can get Jessie and another prop for the one dimensional Klemmer. The dogs admin/board know what they are doing, don’t you worry about that my friend.
Yea I know Ive said it plenty of times, but I really agree with this, dog w, we need to have some faith, if the job seem incomplete then its not over.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I knows Des’s love of Foran but you would have to be a complete idiot to trade Walker for Foran. There is no club in their right mind that would want him for his asking price.
I don't agree.. Walker is a hinderance and one they don't need.. nor do we.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I seen someone post something about us in talks with Hayne, can anyone confirm that this is true lol ?

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano = 500ks/ season
Stanley = 300ks/ season
Eastwood = 500ks / season
Frawley = 250ks/ season
Graham = 700ks/ seaosn
Reynolds = 450ks/ season
B Moz = 700 ks/ season
J Moz = 700 ks/ season
Mbye = 900 ks/ season
Woods = 900 ks/ season
Add Klemmer = 700 ks/ season

that's total of 6.7 million gone in the space of 12 months, yet we are over the cap and Sharks and Roosters are not.
Lol dogs are paying partial of most them players contracts who are playing for another club.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just play our entire NSW squad and add a couple FG
Let Georgallis coach and we will make the 8

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is there an announcement at 11am (AUS time)?

Perhaps the club will announce we letting Klemmer go and we are getting fk all from it

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does a yone know of Plummer has a get out clause in his contract because I was reading that is why he was able to negotiate with other clubs...surely dib and Harper did not allow such a clause to be inserted

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does a yone know of Plummer has a get out clause in his contract because I was reading that is why he was able to negotiate with other clubs...surely dib and Harper did not allow such a clause to be inserted
It’s just a media beat up, if he had the clause he would’ve signed with Newcastle already

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The only good thing about all of this mess is that it’s come out during the off season.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the management at NRL as much as anyone but if Klemmer goes its on us not them. It's up to us to either let him go or keep him. Nothing to do with the NRL
Don’t disagree, but the NRL should have taken a stance on this and the impact on enforceable contracts. Instead it’s just sitting there doing sweet fa

Status
Not open for further replies.