Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can someone name any other club in the comp that would happily release their starting half and proper just before pre season for no reason?
Losing 2 Australian props and an England prop in such a short amount of time looks concerning on the surface. Hopefully a plan is in motion behind the scenes

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Losing 2 Australian props and an England prop in such a short amount of time looks concerning on the surface. Hopefully a plan is in motion behind the scenes
Of course the masterplan involves none other than Mr Ben Anderson as head coach for 2020.........

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eels are trying to offload Moses ‘cause he’s rubbish

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Waiting for a better option > Shaun Johnston > all of the current of contract fowards

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We won't get Ramien he's gone up there to be closer to his ex and 4 yr old on the Central Coast.

But then again maybe the clubs being smart here.... ask for a player it's nigh on IMPOSSIBLE for the Knights to want to shift, and see how much they REALLY want Klemmer.

Else release Klemmer to the Roosters (they just cleared 9 players so have coin) on $250 million a season (in exchange for Radley and Manu), and fuck the Knights.

That'd get my dick hard....

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Saw Hill on the Bil @ Boz show only minutes ago, was very clear that they a working on the klemmer saga hoping to keep him, also said that the media talk was factually wrong or in plain english (straight out bull shit)
I’m not sure what the big fuss is about Klemmer? Yes he’s a good player, but since when does a forward become your marquee player? We need to get real here. We had Klemmer last year right? Where did it take us? What we need to do is reset and start from scratch. We need 4 or 5 $450K solid forwards and spend $800K on each of the spine. Apart from Lewis, our whole spin needs a makeover (unless Cogger proves to be a diamond). After the spine, we need to focus on 2 quality $600K centres. Add cheap, young, quick $200K wingers then just fill in the gaps. We have a 90% accurate goal kicker and a good young coach who knows how to nurture young talent. A $1M forward should not be in our plans. So if Klemmer thinks he’s worth that let someone else pay for it. By him leaving we’ll have $700K additional cash in our cap to play with

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We won't get Ramien he's gone up there to be closer to his ex and 4 yr old on the Central Coast.

But then again maybe the clubs being smart here.... ask for a player it's nigh on IMPOSSIBLE for the Knights to want to shift, and see how much they REALLY want Klemmer.

Else release Klemmer to the Roosters (they just cleared 9 players so have coin) on $250 million a season (in exchange for Radley and Manu), and fuck the Knights.

That'd get my dick hard....
I'd give Klemmer up for Manu OR Radley let alone both of them.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The plan looks like a wooden spoon...

Weve gone from having a strong forward pack to weakening a strength..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone think that maybe it's a ploy by the club to play mind games with Knights? "Give us a player theres no way you'll want to give us, else we keep Klemmer or offer him to other clubs".

With Roosters clearing out 9 players they've cleared the decks for someone.

Timing can't be coincidental if you ask me.

Maybe Roosters are going to have a crack at Klemmer, in which case we can ask for Manu and Radley maybe :grinning:

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fukn great deal.

Ramien for Klem

Foran for Blake

Go after Gutho or French.
Why replace Foran with blake thats just stupid. Replace a 5/8 halfback with a prop. Whos plays halfback for us if Foran goes Cogger? Please give me a break. If Foran goes then we replace him with another halfback not a fucking prop. Foran should be replaced with either Mitchell Moses Corey Norman or Shaun Johnson because there the only 3 experienced halfs I believe are on the market.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why replace Foran with blake thats just stupid. Replace a 5/8 halfback with a prop. Whos plays halfback for us if Foran goes Cogger? Please give me a break. If Foran goes then we replace him with another halfback not a fucking prop. Foran should be replaced with either Mitchell Moses Corey Norman or Shaun Johnson because there the only 3 experienced halfs I believe are on the market.
Relax... Coggar was always getting a run so i don't know why Ur bitchin and that's why I said gutho because he can fill in 5/8 if coggar sinks.

Last edited:

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone think that maybe it's a ploy by the club to play mind games with Knights? "Give us a player theres no way you'll want to give us, else we keep Klemmer or offer him to other clubs".

With Roosters clearing out 9 players they've cleared the decks for someone.

Timing can't be coincidental if you ask me.

Maybe Roosters are going to have a crack at Klemmer, in which case we can ask for Manu and Radley maybe :grinning:
Manu and radley for klemmer???
That's like when I tired to trade my commodore for a Ferrari

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are we allowed to do this under NRL RULES? Or even for any player? I think its a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.