Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the fuck is Jessi Ramien?

What pisses me off is that he pulled this shit while we are already struggling and let a lot of players go to clear space, and no doubt with the thought of topping him up next contract.

I see people stating that if he leaves we will have money to buy more players... who exactly?? There are no quality players available.

And short term pain for long term gain? F off with that shit. Us supporters have been going through pain for years...

The board better know what the fuck they are doing.
Jesse is an absolute weapon of a centre very impressed with the club if true

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'd want something more from Knights.

Ponga, Watson and Hoy (or Loughrey). Hoy is going to be a superstar and Loughrey looks very good (they are why Knights didn't fight hard to retain Cogger). They also had Brock Lamb and Jack Johns coming through at the time.

If we lose Foran we need a decent replacement for him (hence Watson). Don't bother with Ramien as we'll lose him back to the first contract negotiation.

If Ponga is a NO then if Manly want Foran they give us Tommy Turbo or Kelly (I hate Walker and his tranny brother/sisters face).

Or we could be smart... ask for a few juniors from Manly and screw their future (only if we got Watson)..

Regardless we end up with players who don't really want to play for us, just ended up playing for us.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien is in the top 3 centres in the game along with Latrell Mitchell and Joseph Manu

How smart is the club. They advised channel 7 and not 9 about them wanting Ramien, and the club knows Ramien has gone up north because of his kids and wife and there is no chance he will leave.

Pretty much the club telling Newcastle, Klemmer & Moses to sit on it

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No .. we don't want Ramien..

We want Ramien AND Watson. Straight swap, NOTHING paid from either club. Take it or leave it Knights.

Then if Manly want Foran: Fonua Blake + junior, Taupau + junior, or Jake Trbojevic and Lloyd Perrett. NOTHING paid by Dogs.

That would give us (guarantee I miss someone):

1. Hoppa/Meaney
2. Smith
3. Ramien
4. Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Hoppa
5. Holland/Montoya/Crichton/Hoppa
6. Watson
7. Lewis
8. Tolman
9. Lichaa/Brown
10. AFB/Sue/Fualalo/To'omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliott
13. Taupau/Jake T/Martin

14. RFM
15. Ogden
16. AFB/Sue/To'omaga
17. Taupau/JakeT/Martin/C Smith

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ramien is 20 years old, for a young centre he looks sharp. Considering he only debuted this season he looks in good shape for first grade.

The improvement Pay got out of Holland was surprising, Ramien could thrive as well.

That is atleast a deal in our favour, we need a centre badly. We tried Hopoate at centre and it doesn't work.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland / CHN/ Harper looks another year off
4. Ramien
5. Hopoate

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe channel 7 just reading this forum. I suggested Ramien and Glasby. think a few others suggested Ramien

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien is 20 years old, for a young centre he looks sharp. Considering he only debuted this season he looks in good shape for first grade.

The improvement Pay got out of Holland was surprising, Ramien could thrive as well.

That is atleast a deal in our favour, we need a centre badly. We tried Hopoate at centre and it doesn't work.

1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland / CHN/ Harper looks another year off
4. Ramien
5. Hopoate
Surely Gary Hughes or some could convince Ramien's partner and kids to live in Sydney, their some nice places to live and some very good school for his kids, it would happen if we have a good salesperson in our club.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ramien is joining the Knights in 2019 to be closer to his daughter Lasharn, who he says lights up his life.
“I had her when I was young and she’s a massive part of my life so she played a really big part in me wanting to be with her,” he said.
“She lives on the Central Coast with her mum. It’s a bit of a trek, but I head up whenever I can, every weekend.
“She loves footy, she comes to every game that she can. Loves supporting me.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...9/news-story/5ecb245b764412b40769f33b55dac174

Based on midnight on a weekend (assuming she is at Wyong):
McDonald Jones Stadium > Wyong = 50-60 minutes.
Belmore Sports Ground > Wyong = 80-100 minutes.
ANZ Stadium > Wyong = 70-90 minutes

LOOKS LIKE IT'S A GOOD TIME TO BE BACK, AMIRITE?
@Nabsolutely Fabulous I'd liken this to returning home to find a cars gone straight through the side of your house, caught fire, and caused an almighty mess.

Am I right?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Do players get free McDonald Jones Homes through Knights as TPAs?

They are doing a LOT of House and Land (big homes too) in Hunter at the moment.

Just thinking about it, if they do that's a huge incentive for Klemmer.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You whinge that the club hasn’t asked for anyone in return then when they do you whinge about it....
Let me grieve in peace :D!!

I'm just overly cautious at the moment. We want players that want to be at the club, not just cash in at our expense.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me grieve in peace :D!!

I'm just overly cautious at the moment. We want players that want to be at the club, not just cash in at our expense.
It’s not the end of the world and be confident in the fact that the club is playing hard ball with talking to other clubs about compensation. We can always turn it around on the Knights if they don’t want to come to the party and give him permission to talk to other clubs and force their hand. It’s obvious they want Klemmer bad with the money they are offering him!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Eels want to release Moses or Norman so they can sign Jarryd Hayne.

I think Mitchell Moses would work with Lachlan Lewis as Moses can be the lead half and Lewis can play off of him. The reason it didn't work this season at the Eels is because Moses and Norman both wanted to be "The Man".

We can then try and trade Foran for Taupau. Hasler loves Foran and has already let go of Taupau once before.

I think these are all possible as each club gets something that they want.
We can............................but we shouldn't

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seven news said we are trying to get Jessie Ramien off the Knights. I’m not sure how it would work as he went to Newcastle to see his kids as they live there.
I said Jessie Ramien would be a good buy earlier today. I didn’t want to sound obvious, but I guess channel 7 spilt the beans lol

Status
Not open for further replies.