Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahshahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Yesterday Klemmer was on a 6 week holiday with his family and today he is back in Sydney waiting for the Newcastle staff to give him a medical and rub down.

Isaac Moses can go and fuck his mum and Klemmer can go and fuck himself for letting Moses make a mockery out of the club who paid him double what he was worth before he even played first grade.

Todd Greenturd can also go and fuck his mum for creating a mockery out of the game
Motherfuckers :tearsofjoy:

On a serious note, if nobody wants to be at the club they can motherfuck right off.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just heard on 2ue radio he's gone a medical test at Newcastle looks like he's gone done and dusked our club and board are a joke that will do me .
2UE are just recycling the article that Rothfiled wrote, in which yesterday Klemmer was away on 6 weeks holiday, and magically today he's undergoing a medical.

Klem needs to come out and hammer Tossfield over it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2UE are just recycling the article that Rothfiled wrote, in which yesterday Klemmer was away on 6 weeks holiday, and magically today he's undergoing a medical.

Klem needs to come out and hammer Tossfield over it.

no the club needs to do that.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Rothfield called Aiden Tolman ADRIAN Tolman in the article..

The blokes got no idea.

Probably false flagging to detract from the Sharks Salary Cap Saga.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
so much for Klemmer being away on holidays

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/GregEastwood1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1057087431625736194&ref_url=https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/bulldogs/greg-eastwood-bites-back-after-david-klemmer-comparisons/news-story/a7f470a3ca34574f95980e0cf16f044c

Greg Eastwoods reply to Rothschilds article yeaterday...

Hey @BuzzRothfield don’t bring me in this whole Klemmer thing comparing his stats to mine it wasn’t my fault that’s the way the coach played me I was playing for the kiwis and took a big pay cut I didn’t complain because I loved the club and everyone involved

3:50 PM - 29 Oct 2018

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do any of these players have any fucking balls these days, or are they all soy boys?

If some shit **** in the media was talking shit about me, I'd be the first to call the ***** out on them.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights move closer to securing Klemmer

Newcastle have moved a step closer to signing marquee forward David Klemmer after the Kangaroos prop was formally given permission by the Bulldogs to talk to rival clubs.

The Knights put Klemmer through a medical in Sydney on Tuesday morning which he passed with flying colours and are now preparing to bring the giant prop and his young family to Newcastle to meet with club officials and show them around the city.

Knights CEO Phil Gardner confirmed the Knights’ interest in Klemmer but denied they are on the verge of signing him.

“At this stage, he is not a free agent but he has been given permission to talk to everybody,” Gardner said.

“We would love to have Mr Klemmer here at our club and we will be doing our absolute best to get him to come to the club.

But his agent now has the capacity to talk to anybody. I don’t want to get too excited because the moment he is a free agent, he is a free agent.

“Clearly, we would love to have him and we will be putting our absolute best offer to him within what we can afford.

Asked about the chances of the Bulldogs releasing Klemmer, Gardner said:

“I’m not aware of their position but if I was in their shoes, I wouldn’t want a player who did not want to be there, particularly a marquee player like Klemmer is.

“So maybe they have come to the conclusion that if he doesn’t want to be there, they don’t want him because they can spend the money better somewhere else.”

Gardner denied the Knights have already offered Klemmer $4.6 million over four years.

“He is a marquee player so his number will reflect that status,”he said.

“But that [$4.6 million] wouldn’t be what we are offering. Certainly, I don’t know where that number has come from. That number has not come from us.”

From smh

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do any of these players have any fucking balls these days, or are they all soy boys?

If some shit **** in the media was talking shit about me, I'd be the first to call the ***** out on them.
Yeh, you and I would do that...but the players probably don't care

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that Klemmer has cleared the Knights medical.

what da fuq is going on?

Is this a rumour still?

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the board will respond. Some people are also thinking to hard into this and blaming the board. It is not the boards fault klem wants to leave its not up to the board watch his every move and where he travels to. Everyone can blame klemmers manager for his input but the rest of the decision comes from klemmer. Klem is a big boy its his say if he wants to stay or go in this situation.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
geez this is going on at another level.

when was the last time ANY media outlet reported about a ANY rugby league player clearing the medical of a new club?

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

If some shit **** in the media was talking shit about me, I'd be the first to call the ***** out on them.[/QU

Eastwood had his little reply to that scum bag was good to see him defend himself. Even though Eastwood is not a current NRL player

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rothfield called Aiden Tolman ADRIAN Tolman in the article..

The blokes got no idea.

Probably false flagging to detract from the Sharks Salary Cap Saga.
Every time something happens re Cronulla Buzz comes out firing with some sort of story about the bulldogs

Why not write about why mobile phones have been confiscated from certain individuals from the Cronulla administration? He’s a flog of the highest order!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now Sydney Morning Herald is reporting that Klemmer has cleared the Knights medical.

what da fuq is going on?

Is this a rumour still?
Doubt it. Told you the weak ***** will just bend over and ask them to go deeper and harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.