Consolidated Inu Suspension / Goal Kicker thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggie-style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ennis wasnt too bad at the broncos as goal kicker

He was our first choice kicker in 2010 i think he missed all his kicks in round 1 then he just gave the kicking duties to goodwin

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok. Reynolds, Ennis, Barba. Who still trains regularly ?? Didnt Ennis give it up to Turner ??

Id pick Reynolds, Never knew Lafai could kick tbh.
I'm sure Des would have had a backup kicker in case Inu got injured or suspended.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
Inu 7 weeks

Grade 4 dangerous throw

5 weeks with guilty plea

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought it would be 3-4, maybe take the 5 if he is at risk of facing 7. It didn't look good, so it would be tough trying to argue that at the judiciary.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Wasn't worthy of penalty in the first place.

This is a joke

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Need to fight for a down grade.

He has a great record & he hasn't even kicked anyone in the head!

I Slater can get off then 7 weeks can definitely be fought for much less!

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I expected about 4 with an early guilty plea. No complaints with 5 weeks if he accepts the charge.

Not horrific, but a spear tackle nonetheless and it's always going to be around that mark.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have any of you guys got any footage of the T-Rex spear tackle with Manly. I've looked for it but cant find it.

He got 7 weeks & I wonder if it is comparable to Inu's tackle.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
I think they have a case for a down grade considering Inglis contributed by jumping. However I think grade 4 means there was intent which is hard to disprove considering Inu had two grabs between his leg

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs Krisnan Inu has been issued with a grade 4 charge for his spear tackle on Good Friday, this carries a 7 week ban, 5 with early guilty plea.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have any of you guys got any footage of the T-Rex spear tackle with Manly. I've looked for it but cant find it.

He got 7 weeks & I wonder if it is comparable to Inu's tackle.
From memory T-Rex's was worse in that he drove him into the ground. Inu's one saving grace is that he kinda got him perfectly upside down and let him fall down, rather than forcing him into the turf.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From memory T-Rex's was worse in that he drove him into the ground. Inu's one saving grace is that he kinda got him perfectly upside down and let him fall down, rather than forcing him into the turf.
Was the T-Rex tackle one on one or a two man tackle like Inu's.

I assume they will fight the charge based on what happened with T-Rex if differences between the two tackles are found.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
An only positive to the rest of the NRL clubs is that when their facing us they're up against a under strength team.

This isn't going to help out season. Kinda annoys me because for 6 months I couldn't wait to see our full out fit take the paddock instead we've copped suspensions, stood downs and injuries.

You can only sigh and try to look for some positives which is a little hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.