Connor Tracey

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Outstanding game on the weekend... Taafe will struggle to get another look in at FB unless Tracey gets injured.

Considering Hayward is also going so well, how do you leave him out when Mann comes back?

Fark I wish League would implement a mega bench like soccer does and you can choose which player you want to enter the game depending on the Situation of the game.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The dragons were chasing him hard, but luckily Connor saw the light and chose wisely
I remember there was apparent interest from Parra but yeah lucky for us he wasn't starting at Cronulla because he's a gun and probably worth more than what we would be paying.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He ain't no star, still want to see how Papali'i would go. Though it's probably best that CC doesn't trial him or Todd (another youngster who might add something) until fairly late in the season.
Papa has regressed in NSW Cup, now he's playing against men. Hasn't been anywhere near as dangerous as he was in lower grades.

Still a long way off NRL in my opinion.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Papa has regressed in NSW Cup, now he's playing against men. Hasn't been anywhere near as dangerous as he was in lower grades.

Still a long way off NRL in my opinion.
Regressed is inaccurate but i agree he is not ready for first grade yet. Still a young player. Be good to see him get a taste later in the year if we get sone injuries.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tracey definitely has some General like traits in that he's always in the right place at the right time and makes smart plays..

I'd been saying since we signed him that Tracey was our best option at fullback. Even when Taffee had his good games, I still thought Tracey was the better option. He showed at Cronulla what a good fullback he is. My only concern with him was how well he'd hold up. Hopefully he can stay healthy for most of the season.

It's great to finally have a settled backline and great depth with guys like Taaffe, Wilson, Skelton, Papalii etc..