congratulations to the Aussies for a great win .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
do i like cricket: yes
do i know anything about cricket: yes

dude i havent been watching cricket lately and the reason why i havent watched it lately is cos lately i find this sport boring,but that doesnt mean i cant voice my opinions, what's your problem? is it that time of the month?

and i find it suprising that you you even know that playschool still comes on in the mornings, i didnt know cos i dont give a damn about these shows and its obvious that you do. STFU please

you should know the drill granny
ok fair enough.

congratulations to the aussie team i guess, i didnt watch it though.
i'm glad you voice such broad and interesting opinions.

M

MikeyP..

ok fair enough.

i'm glad you voice such broad and interesting opinions.
Well as i said, i didnt watch the cricket lately, in which explains the vague post. But if you have a problem with me congratulating them then you might as well address this issue to the thread starter himself.

thats was a great effort from the Aussies to win that game today well done to the whole team.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Well as i said, i didnt watch the cricket lately, in which explains the vague post. But if you have a problem with me congratulating them then you might as well address this issue to the thread starter himself.
i've already called him a moron in this thread lol

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it was a great test to watch, but mainly thanks to dodgy umpiring.

was a pretty exciting finish tho.

oooh i can't wait till aussie come crashing down, me and warnie will be sitting here laughing :grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one knows if india would have scored 500 if Australia got bowled out for a low score. Its a crock of ****. Well done Australia

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
i said it when Australia lost the Ashes and made excuses that England used their 12 man even when no1 was injured. Play hard and fair is my motto. Thats what u can control. U cant control what the umpire does. Im an avid supporter of every Aussie team, however i will never use that excuse
England can use anyone they want to replace a player on the field. It's not compulsory to use the 12th man

Ponting was jst pissed that a county cricketer ran him out.

Mate you're sounding like a typical bogan aussie supporter. I've seen hundreds of matches live all over the world. This shyt is in my bloodline and I try to be as neutral as possible in all my opinions on all sports (even though I can't stand the Australian cricket side). I follow the Aussies in every other sport, cricket the only exception and I can give you 10 pages of justification why.

Those decisions are part and parcel of a tour to Australia - NEUTRAL UMPIRES OR NOT

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
No one knows if india would have scored 500 if Australia got bowled out for a low score. Its a crock of ****. Well done Australia
Dont give me that "change in elements in the universe" nonsense buddy.

We're saying all other things being equal, if the decisions went the CORRECT way then India would have won by an innings or a few wickets late in the 4th day.

If the shoe was on the other foot you'd all be saying how the Indian's fixed the game and stuff

Tbh if this happened to Australia rather than India I would feel like a complete FCUKWIT and DIKHEAD going ahead and saying "oh congrats to India and their great performance blah blah blah" knowing that Australia were robbed by dodgy umpiring.

You guys need to be rational ffs.

B.A.Baracus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone thinks the Indians were not hard done by, needs their heads examined. The umpiring was fkin awful.

polecat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the umpiring WAS atrocious.
bigghaz, i think its about time you realised you are not
the only person on this forum with any knowledge of cricket.
i for one am sick of hearing your dribble about having watched cricket
more often and in more places than anybody else.
i am also sick of your racist opinions in regards to those who you
refer to as........"typical bogan aussie supporter". you often
throw the word caucasian into the mix as well.
i reckon you are a nothing but a know it all who relishes the
anonymity and safety of your pc.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dont give me that "change in elements in the universe" nonsense buddy.

We're saying all other things being equal, if the decisions went the CORRECT way then India would have won by an innings or a few wickets late in the 4th day.

If the shoe was on the other foot you'd all be saying how the Indian's fixed the game and stuff

Tbh if this happened to Australia rather than India I would feel like a complete FCUKWIT and DIKHEAD going ahead and saying "oh congrats to India and their great performance blah blah blah" knowing that Australia were robbed by dodgy umpiring.

You guys need to be rational ffs.
That doesnt exist, if australia gets out for 200 they bowl 6 hours earlier. Completly different pitch things change. I dont believe india match fix thankyou

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
the umpiring WAS atrocious.
bigghaz, i think its about time you realised you are not
the only person on this forum with any knowledge of cricket.
i for one am sick of hearing your dribble about having watched cricket
more often and in more places than anybody else.
i am also sick of your racist opinions in regards to those who you
refer to as........"typical bogan aussie supporter". you often
throw the word caucasian into the mix as well.
i reckon you are a nothing but a know it all who relishes the
anonymity and safety of your pc.
Mate I speak my mind anywhere this could be no different to say 5 of us having an ale at the local or discussing this at a bbq. I give it to people who talk nonsense in certain issues with simple factual evidence.

Bogan aussie supporter is not a racist comment pal. Gosh, I grew up 15 mins away from bogans in Camden when I was a wee one.

It's no different from saying "dumb arab" or "stupid curry fans". The world bogan or Caucasian is about as racist as calling me a monkey. Ban me for 3 days then. Look at the key words there: dumb and stupid...not racist. Then look at the words: arab and curry....not racist.

Therefore, the words, aussie bogan, caucasian, anglo saxon, curry, arab etc is def not racist. As is monkey.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still don't know why the News dubbed this a "Stunning Victory". The Game was very much sealed from the beginning of the Mid Line-Up Crash. Other than a hand full of player that actually attempted to keep India Running in the Series, the rest of the Team was disappointing see.

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope that the Australians seriously give a Thought ofawho they face & at what time of the Year. This Domination just has to end for Australia otherwise Cricket will go Down hill rather than up.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
England can use anyone they want to replace a player on the field. It's not compulsory to use the 12th man

Ponting was jst pissed that a county cricketer ran him out.

Mate you're sounding like a typical bogan aussie supporter. I've seen hundreds of matches live all over the world. This shyt is in my bloodline and I try to be as neutral as possible in all my opinions on all sports (even though I can't stand the Australian cricket side). I follow the Aussies in every other sport, cricket the only exception and I can give you 10 pages of justification why.

Those decisions are part and parcel of a tour to Australia - NEUTRAL UMPIRES OR NOT
bro dont judge me. u dont know me and i dont know u. im not a biased supporter. ive disgreed with heaps of issues about the aussies before. If i was biased i would have just said all the decisions were fair. Open ur eyes please.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
I hope that the Australians seriously give a Thought ofawho they face & at what time of the Year. This Domination just has to end for Australia otherwise Cricket will go Down hill rather than up.
so wat do u want them 2 do? Lose on purpose????? its up to the opposition 2 HTFU and play cricket. If every team plays the way India played Australia will lose alot more games.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
:roflol: poor bigghaz give him his water bottle :p

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
so wat do u want them 2 do? Lose on purpose????? its up to the opposition 2 HTFU and play cricket. If every team plays the way India played Australia will lose alot more games.
agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.