Congratulations Indiandog aka India aka t-series (t-gay)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog, I can't find your thread so I'll post it here.

Why can't Indians say the letter Y? For "ears" I've been trying to figure out why you guys can't say "year".

EVERY single Indian I've met, and I met quite a few as I used to work in Liverpool and travel to Parramatta a lot, can't say "year".

i think thats the problem with 1/5th of the world population (Indians/pakis/ bengalis)

we can not differentiate between the sound V and W. just like people are color blinds we are deaf to certain sounds.

Here is a quick lesson for you for Indian English alphabets (just in case you missed the first time)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is true. I mean no chin will Wheaton had a massive meltdown calling him a piece of fkn shit racist bigot the other day lol, and this dumb female making a petition to get him banned from YouTube coz he has Apparently normalised white supremacy lollllllll

but he is responsible for the terrorist attack in NZ, right?

I mean the terrorist did say "subscribe to poopdepie - do you part" thingy instead of saying "Allahu akbar" so this makes poopdepie directly responsible for the terrorist attack

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I mean the terrorist did say "subscribe to poopdepie - do you part" thingy instead of saying "Allahu akbar" so this makes poopdepie directly responsible for the terrorist attack
I see what you’re doing there mr T-Series.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

#notallpewdiepiesubscribers

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Indiandog
I think I triggered one of your brothers at gym.
There was an Asian guy on a squat platform alone lol and one Indian guy in front and two in the back. I said fuck you’re surrounded by Indians lolz
And the super strong 60kg Indian that wears a hoodie and weight belt like a waist trainer thought I’d back track on what I said lol.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog
There was an Asian guy on a squat platform alone lol and one Indian guy in front and two in the back. I said fuck you’re surrounded by Indians lolz
And the super strong 60kg Indian that wears a hoodie and weight belt like a waist trainer thought I’d back track on what I said lol.

....and every thing was caught on the CCTV footage

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog

and dont bring your 100 cousins to catch my curry brother alone cos this will happen to you and your cousins.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and dont bring your 100 cousins to catch my curry brother alone cos this will happen to you and your cousins.

You know the irony in all this? While his having a legit meltdown screaming racist racist. The 2 other Indians found what I said hilarious. And then the super irony is that one of the other Indians I had almost punched on with last year lol.
It’s just this one his that Indian who thinks he’s Leb haha

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know the irony in all this? While his having a legit meltdown screaming racist racist. The 2 other Indians found what I said hilarious. And then the super irony is that one of the other Indians I had almost punched on with last year lol.
It’s just this one his that Indian who thinks he’s Leb haha

you should have told him " hey wanna be leb , there is only one hektik in this gym and it aint you"

on the second thought your gym friend could be a paki and took offence to you calling him indian.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
you should have told him " hey wanna be leb , there is only one hektik in this gym and it aint you"

on the second thought your gym friend could be a paki and took offence to you calling him indian.
Na he Indian las fuck bro lol. Full said a semi speech about being strong for Indian people. If he was packi I prob would be beheaded by now

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Indiandog

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Can Indians not throw a punch? Everyones going for the hammer punch and doesn't realise it never works.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can Indians not throw a punch? Everyones going for the hammer punch and doesn't realise it never works.

In Indian culture a slap is considered worse than a punch as it has an element of insult in it., hence the hammer punch.