Congratulations Indiandog aka India aka t-series (t-gay)

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Every single movie that has guns/violence in them. Every entertainer/celebrity, song, movie, TV show who uses the N word, want more examples of ifs, buts, candy and nuts?

You may not like pew die pie which is fair enough, I personally don't have an opinion of him either way, but to blame him even indirectly is nothing short of being brainwashed, in my opinion. ESPECIALLY since the shooter stated his reasons in writing.

I like you and agree with you on a lot of things but sorry, you're way off on this one.
OK name 2

Canis Maximus

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmfao doubt his lost any sleep over losing highly sensitive people such as yourself. 92 million subs and counting.
Where exactly did he go downhill lol. 10 million subs in 2 weeks? Lollll fkn msm has completely destroyed brains
Me.....sensitive? Mate i don't think so.
1984 and i was in year nine listening to Rodney Rude and Kevin Bloody Wilson. Since then i have seen a shitload of comedians / comedy shows in both Sydney and in Melb - none of which were politically correct and taking the piss out of everything from the MeToo movement to climate change and same sex. Just in Feb i saw Lawrence Mooney at the Opera House taking the piss out of Malcolm Turnbull (funny as). I love it when humor is witty and can make you see things from a different perspective.
Unfortunately about 2 years ago - KDPie started to become more of a dry comedy and you started to see the alt-right begining to associate with him. White supremacy undertones were evident in his racist humor. But i will leave it at this - the guy is clearly an influencer and has 92M subscribers. This is a massive platform. Do you use it to promote free speech or hate speach.

This is a rabit hole that i will not go down with you on this forum. Maybe one day over a few bourbons. lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1984 and i was in year nine listening to Rodney Rude and Kevin Bloody Wilson. Since then i have seen a shitload of comedians / comedy shows in both Sydney and in Melb - none of which were politically correct and taking the piss out of everything from the MeToo movement to climate change and same sex. Just in Feb i saw Lawrence Mooney at the Opera House taking the piss out of Malcolm Turnbull (funny as). I love it when humor is witty and can make you see things from a different perspective.
Unfortunately about 2 years ago - KDPie started to become more of a dry comedy and you started to see the alt-right begining to associate with him. White supremacy undertones were evident in his racist humor. But i will leave it at this - the guy is clearly an influencer and has 92M subscribers. This is a massive platform. Do you use it to promote free speech or hate speach.

This is a rabit hole that i will not go down with you on this forum. Maybe one day over a few bourbons. lol
Hate speech is a phrase made up by msm and the left to silence free speech that isn’t for their agenda. Simply being against an ideology like feminism to many is hate speech, speaking facts about certain races committing way more crime than others is hate speech whence all it is, is just referring to statistical facts. The irony is without freedom of speech which could be taken as “hate speech” to some, they would not be where are they are today. Pewdiepie spreading this apparent “hate speech” is pure fear mongering by msm and it’s sheeple. Not once has he incited violence which is when something turns from hate speech to a potential crime.
You say alt right started associating themselves with pewds. Maybe coz every other youtuber and msm outlet is with the left lol so they only have a small selection of who they watch. Do you have the same issue that terrorist groups like antifa associate themselves with the metoo movement? With black lives matter? With certain celebrities and politicians who have a clear and obvious ultra left agenda? Can’t have double standards bro. Also individuals need to be judged as individuals by their actions.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK, you got me good. Obviously trolling.

Haha. Nicely played.
I think this is proof you’re quite sexist and privileged tbh.
You’ve essentially assumed firstly her gender and secondly that her gender cannot troll as well as male.

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this is proof you’re quite sexist and privileged tbh.
You’ve essentially assumed firstly her gender and secondly that her gender cannot troll as well as male.
You just assumed my gender you bigoted, satanic Christian. You're literally a dictator who has murdered millions of people simply because I don't like you.

Also, your opinion is slightly different than mine so you're automatically transphobic, sexist and arachnophobic.

Love trumps hate.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You just assumed my gender you bigoted, satanic Christian. You're literally a dictator who has murdered millions of people simply because I don't like you.

Also, your opinion is slightly different than mine so you're automatically transphobic, sexist and arachnophobic.

Love trumps hate.
Hahahahahaha bro that genocide (safe space scream) was on fkn point. Actually died and came back

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If it doesn't get back on topic, or continues to stray off topic... it's gooorrnnnnne.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never heard of this ****, never heard of t-gay nor t fucking series. Fucking bunch of cocksmokers if their names are anything to go by

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Am I the only **** that has no fucking idea who this pewdie poofter is?

What's he/she/it do and why you guys talking about him/her/it?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only **** that has no fucking idea who this pewdie poofter is?

What's he/she/it do and why you guys talking about him/her/it?

in short: its the battle of you tubers/ channels who has the biggest subscribers in the entire universe.

Just remember more subscribers = more dollars + more fame + your road to being a celebrity + etc + etc

Pewdipie is some random white guy's channel who had the biggest subscribers up untill now but then some Indian company "T-series" came out of no where and taken the no.1 spot on the you tube world having the largest subscribers , ofcourse majority of the subscribers are indians cos they put on all the bollywood shit , news, gossip , latest movie reviews, songs etc etc. that attracts your every day indian.

that is all in a nut shell unless Realist has anything to add to it from his anti T-series point of view.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

images(2).jpg

Subscribe tp pewdiepie

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
in short: its the battle of you tubers/ channels who has the biggest subscribers in the entire universe.

Just remember more subscribers = more dollars + more fame + your road to being a celebrity + etc + etc

Pewdipie is some random white guy's channel who had the biggest subscribers up untill now but then some Indian company "T-series" came out of no where and taken the no.1 spot on the you tube world having the largest subscribers , ofcourse majority of the subscribers are indians cos they put on all the bollywood shit , news, gossip , latest movie reviews, songs etc etc. that attracts your every day indian.

that is all in a nut shell unless Realist has anything to add to it from his anti T-series point of view.
I do.
Pewdiepie overtook them again after releasing the song. Also I dont like the tone of just some random “white guy”
At least he not gay!!!!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Indiandog, I can't find your thread so I'll post it here.

Why can't Indians say the letter Y? For "ears" I've been trying to figure out why you guys can't say "year".

EVERY single Indian I've met, and I met quite a few as I used to work in Liverpool and travel to Parramatta a lot, can't say "year".

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Off the record pewds actually turns into a lefty at times when gay jokes are made he sometimes gets offended and calls them outright homophobic. Hate that.

Anyways....... T-series Omegally GAY!
Subscribe to pewdiepie. Do your part.
Because if he doesn't call them out he'll be accused of 9/11 by the far left media who have a raging hard on for him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because if he doesn't call them out he'll be accused of 9/11 by the far left media who have a raging hard on for him.
This is true. I mean no chin will Wheaton had a massive meltdown calling him a piece of fkn shit racist bigot the other day lol, and this dumb female making a petition to get him banned from YouTube coz he has Apparently normalised white supremacy lollllllll