Congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Been here for a couple of weeks now and it's only fair as a manly fan I congratulate your team on the win tonight. Prefer to lose in normal time and not by a field goal,but hey if I'm honest I'd take it if it was the other way around. Most of all I don't think there was anything major that the refs did to alter the result which is good.

I believe whoever won tonight they would be in the grand final.....so good luck in the coming weeks,as long as Souths don't win it..

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Thank you. Gutsy effort from your club.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont understand all the hate for Souffs compared to the cheating RORTER$$$$$

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Great even game. Love finals footy.

At least you guys went out well. Missing some big names too. Manly can be proud.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Well said mate. If the shoe was on the other foot and the dogs lost tonight, I don't think I'd have the class to congratulate you like that..... but I'm a bit of a c**t. You're good people.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on ya mate. They put on a great show. One that makes you truly appreciate being a rugby league supporter

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Svoot who are you going to cheer for now on?

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Dear Svoot,

We talk a lot of sh*t on here, and I'm as bad as anyone.

But make no mistake ... I have eternal respect for your squad.

It was a mammoth effort from both teams.
First, for you guys to come back.
And ultimately, for us overcoming your late surge.

I know you guys wanted this win to stick it to us ... but jeez, I gotta admit your boys impressed me a lot.

Good luck in 2015.
Come back anytime.

:thumb:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Be proud mate, I knew we would struggle even when up 16-0.

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Cheers mate, your lot put up an awesome fight and they should be proud of it.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Svoot , you are a gentleman . I honestly thought we were gone there at one stage , but we just did enough there to hang on . A lot of the idiot judges didnt give your side a hope - but I certainly did .

What I think should happen is piss off Watmough , Matai and the Stewarts . Keep Lyon and Ballin for a couple more years and start to rebuild . If you can do that and keep Cherry Evans and Foran i think your great club will be great for a long time to come . Toovey is doing a good job too .

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been here for a couple of weeks now and it's only fair as a manly fan I congratulate your team on the win tonight. Prefer to lose in normal time and not by a field goal,but hey if I'm honest I'd take it if it was the other way around. Most of all I don't think there was anything major that the refs did to alter the result which is good.

I believe whoever won tonight they would be in the grand final.....so good luck in the coming weeks,as long as Souths don't win it..
We can adopt you for the rest of our season if you like

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thx for for the comments everyone,yes at least we played a lot better tonight after that Souths rubbish. Sure I wanted to win , but didnt want to go out with 2 flogging a and you guys took up where you left off against the storm.
I think with Souths,the fans just annoy me....lol....they all seem to think that they should win the premiership every year......and they are always hard done by......
Mearsey,I think Choc will now come out and say he has signed with parra for 2016.....but manly will let him go......don't want to lose Brett yet......I guess we will see soon enough.

At the start of this semi finals series,I said to mate the only team I don't want to meet before the gf was Canterbury as hasler knows us and we a similar style.....damn you guys we met to early.....haha...
Good luck next week guys,I think you will be ok......

Svoot

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol well you have got a bit of maroon blood flowing thru the blue bit.......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cheers Svoot.

We are a pretty accommodating mob here. Full credit for your post .

I was sure you guys had us after that second try where Stewart fired up.

Last night I thought showed that Foran and DCE need to take more control, as without them Manly lost a lot of direction.

Big test for Tooves will come when the old crew like Lyons, Matai, Stewart move on, and he has to get new blood and train up a non Hasler side.

I think he cando it but won't happen overnight.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Manly came back well and almost got there. People in this forum complaining that we shut off after 20 minutes, but it was a lot more to do with Manly switching on. We didnt lose any intensity, it was inevitable that Manly would have a go at a comeback. Glad we held them out.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont understand all the hate for Souffs compared to the cheating RORTER$$$$$
I mainly hate souths supporters. They think they are the best team coz they won 20 titles. They think they are the best and most loyal supporters, which is bullshit coz where were they before they got kicked out of the comp? All a bunch of redneck bandwagoners. And i hate their players, club and just their colours. And i hate inglis too

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I mainly hate souths supporters. They think they are the best team coz they won 20 titles. They think they are the best and most loyal supporters, which is bullshit coz where were they before they got kicked out of the comp? All a bunch of redneck bandwagoners. And i hate their players, club and just their colours. And i hate inglis too
Wow you are opposite to me. I have a number of souths supporter friends. They havent seen a premiership in their lifetime so they dont think they are the best team any more than any other team supporter would think of their own team.

Souths supporters in general are amongst the most loyal fans in the game, many of them never having witnessed a premiership win, but remain passionate.

And finally i love Inglis. I dont want him to go well vs dogs or NSW, but he is one of the best players in the game. Id love to have him at our club.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
a manly fan with 0 thumbs down, thats a fair effort lol.

thanks for the kind words. better luck next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.