Rumour Congrats to the debutants

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Congratulations to the 3 NRL Bulldog debutants. Paul Alamoti, Jayden Tanner and Jake Preston. All the best to these players and team in the seasons ahead.
Good to see us blooding players again and having a local junior in Alamoti debut as well!

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And people say trials mean nothing! Sure, there's a big chance Preston was going to get that spot, but after his performance against Canberra he was never going to be left out. I'm really liking Pele off the bench as well, he looked promising with almost every carry.

Reactions: ATT

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Alamoti and Tanner debuted last year yeah?
Our webpage has Alamoti, Tanner and Preston marked as NRL debutants. I thought Tanner played last year but I might be thinking of another young forward, mate Hughes or someone.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes wish them all the best for us, hopefully they rip in and enjoy playing for this one and only great jersey!! Go hard fellas.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Cappuccino all are on debut, some on this thread got no clue. Look out for Tanner I reckon he will fill the void of Thompson. Massive motor in both defence and hit ups
Haven’t seen much of tanner - hope he goes well. Is he a big fella?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Hope all the debutants go well. Preston looks like he belongs already. Alamoti just needs a nice run or offload to get some confidence.

Reactions: ATT

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder why their numbers are not sequential.
I'd say alphabetical. Also Sutton kikau mahoney Pele would have numbers too.
837 alamoti
838 kikau ?
839 mahoney ?
840 pele
841 perham
842 preston
843 sutton
844 tanner

Brown would already have a number.

Thnx @kmr07