Congrats to Dogs fans, Better team on the night won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Desperate and deserved win for you tonight, Congrats, you finally got us :grinning:
No excuses for us, you were the better team on the night even though Foz played like him and Eddie had taken a plunge on the eels lol, you were too good tonight, congrats.
We will beat you kents next time.
cheers

View attachment 5911
It could have gone either way Serpent. I'd guess the game was as hard to watch for us as it was for you. Nice sportmanship though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Desperate and deserved win for you tonight, Congrats, you finally got us :grinning:
No excuses for us, you were the better team on the night even though Foz played like him and Eddie had taken a plunge on the eels lol, you were too good tonight, congrats.
We will beat you kents next time.
cheers

View attachment 5911
Thanks. I know how it hurts to lose. Parra were much better in attack but things didn't go their way tonight. It's usually the Dogs who get the bad bounce or penalised in front of the posts. Next time might be different.

Reactions: DT

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't be happy with that performance to be honest. At the end of the day it was 2 tries all, and we kicked 8 points from penalties. We definitely didn't deserve to win, and got some very very fortunate calls (others will say it was our time to get the bounce of the ball, or the 50/50 calls go our way which is fair enough).

Its good to win :grinning: but its not a great feeling winning that way. Parra had no line speed, no mongrel, no skills, yet they were unlucky not to have a few more tries. It was our night tonight and we need to thank our lucky stars.

We scored a very ugly try to win (no skill in that) so our attack is still not existent. Mbye didn't turn up tonight. Montoya hasn't showed up this year. But yeh its nothing to get excited about. Was hard to see the player interviews post match being happy....... I hope they realise they scored their 2nd try of the game in the last 10 mins and took 4 penalty goals to get the win by 8..... Hopefully it gives the boys the confidence they need, but it hasn't filled the fans with too much pleasure.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parra scored their 2 trys through off loads, if we could train to do offload more and back up more we would be much more competitive, but for what ever reason we can't seem to be able to do it.
Agree 100%,no ofloads whatsoever,parra killed us tonite with ofloads,is it coach instructions,or the players not good enough,glad for 2 points but,not much to cheer about,parra were ordinary

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to be honest. Watching this game was like watching a literal piece of shit kicking another literal piece of shit. It was messy and horrible and no one should celebrate this win. Celebrating this win is like congratulating a person on having a slightly less aggressive version of terminal cancer.

It was the true battle for the wooden spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.