Congrats to Doggie Diva, Pom 81 and Bry

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
New Faces called in for Clash With Sharks

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have rewarded loyalty and commitment in a totally new look team hand picked to take the field* at ANZ Stadium for the clash with the Sharks on Sunday week.

In recognition of the Bulldogs 2011 Membership ranks growing past 14,000 earlier this year, a total of seventeen new faces have been selected to lead the team into battle.

Those selected are fresh, loyal and exciting talent, and that excitement will grow throughout the team's round 14 bye week as round 15 approaches.

Finalising the squad was a difficult task. In a side that has been entirely picked on form, the Members selected are those who have put their hands up at every match.

It's got a nice blend of youth and experience and the Club is excited to see them lead the team out in front of what we expect will be a big crowd next Sunday.

The Bulldogs Member Team to lead out the First Grade Squad against the sharks are as follows:

NRL: 1. Moira Lee 2. Anna Montague 3. Bryan Parnell 4. Peter Nguyen 5. Andrew Pollicina 6. Garry Dobson 7. Daniel May 8. Debra Tinker 9. Leonida Tarrant 10. Brent Niddrie 11. Amy Pleasant 12. Stephen Woodcock 13. Hayden McNair 14. Sophia Toutounji 15. Zoe Burke 16. David Cadorin 17. Maria Landayan

*This team will form a guard of honour as the team - of players - takes the field against Cronulla. Be there to see them in their moment of glory!!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to it!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How did people get selected for this?

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Can we select Bry to play in the Centres in FG instead? Time to blood a new right centre for 2012

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
This pleases me no end : Couldn't have happened to two nicer Army folk ... :thumb:

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ia it Moira? i cant pick it, lol

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ Moira! Hmmm it could explain why I would choose to go by the name "Tina".

I'm kiddinggggg, no offense to moira, if she happens to browse on here

Status
Not open for further replies.