Confirmed: Kieran Foran announcing Bulldogs link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if he stays with dogs for the length of the his contract , we will win at least 1 premiership during that time.

Hopefully we also see the pre 2012 Des back.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Margaret Heffernan recently wrote a book about the secret ingredient that makes some teams better than others. Intriguingly, she mentions that the element necessary to build an effective, efficient organisation is 'change'. This is the reason why we often see teams win premierships when they buy a new player or shuffle players in the team effectively. The recent inclusion of Matt Frawley (i.e a change to the Dogs team) has led to the recent success of the dogs and evidences that change = success. So, this year i reckon the dogs will do well (maybe not a premiership though) because i can already see that Frawley adds a new dimension to the team. Next year the dogs team appears like it will be a new look team. The inclusion of Woods and Kieran Foran and the potential shift of Moses to hooker accentuates that the dogs are in the box seat to win the premiership. In my opinion, the dogs should win the premiership. I do not see any other team making a bigger change than this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Kent said he could be announced by the club tonight though likely tomorrow.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How much are we paying for Foran?

I just heard on the news that it's a million a season. That makes me sick if anywhere close to the mark.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I just heard on the news that it's a million a season. That makes me sick if anywhere close to the mark.
I reckon way off the mark. 800k more likely with tpa and all that crap, I believe it's closer to 500k under the cap. If this is true then that's a bargain

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

2.3mil over 3 years
I reckon way off the mark. 800k more likely with tpa and all that crap, I believe it's closer to 500k under the cap. If this is true then that's a bargain

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if he stays with dogs for the length of the his contract , we will win at least 1 premiership during that time.

Hopefully we also see the pre 2012 Des back.
Foran was the reason T-rex was any good because he'd bark at him all game, I hope he gets into some of our lazier players and fires them up.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Technically still not confirmed, his direct quotes where that he'd like to play for the Bulldogs in the future........ pretty solid sign its all but done, but, we really seem to be just terrible at signing players and announcing the deal is done, seems we have the masters of dragging their feet on this stuff as our management.

Respect to Reynolds and the Tigers, still disappointed he is leaving, but maybe that can be an example to our management of how a player gets signed, announced, then move on. Is the deal being delayed while negotiation his parking spot? Come on Bulldogs, fix this Days of Our Lives recruitment garbage, its boring.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yh they are grilling Graham and Woods over Foran and the Dogs next season lol. Graham also made a comment about more potential signings.
I wonder who??? Maybe re-signings lol.... he didnt mention he was leaving did he?

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Technically still not confirmed, his direct quotes where that he'd like to play for the Bulldogs in the future........ pretty solid sign its all but done, but, we really seem to be just terrible at signing players and announcing the deal is done, seems we have the masters of dragging their feet on this stuff as our management.

Respect to Reynolds and the Tigers, still disappointed he is leaving, but maybe that can be an example to our management of how a player gets signed, announced, then move on. Is the deal being delayed while negotiation his parking spot? Come on Bulldogs, fix this Days of Our Lives recruitment garbage, its boring.
He tells it in the first 30 seconds. Which club are you going to? "It'll be the Bulldogs for 3 years, just finalising it, that's where I'll be next year"

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He tells it in the first 30 seconds. Which club are you going to? "It'll be the Bulldogs for 3 years, just finalising it, that's where I'll be next year"
So he does....... I didn't press play, only looked at the article it was attached to, guess thats pretty official then.

Status
Not open for further replies.