Confirmed, Bulldogs set up is 'toxic'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So let's just brush aside the 99 great games he's had with us and focus on 2 or 3 bad ones
So with that assessment guideline JT must be a fraud this season also.

No player has consistently perfect games every game. I don't know why you expect Reynolds to have, It's unreasonable and it's negative.

On your first point where you insinuate Reynolds left for the money ,
It was never reported what the bulldogs offered him and that's simply because there was NO offer .
He was a spark on our team and with the right halves pairing as witnessed with hodko and to a lesser extent Frawley he was in his element.

You can debate the Cronk Factor in that series till the cows come home but bottom line is we won that series with our hodko and Reynolds v Daley cherry Evans and Jonathan Thurston in the halves
There was an offer and it was reported...more than once. More dribble

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he's a half of a pair, he's proven his worth with proper half at 7 . I don't understand your negative pov.

We've established that our halves pairing Reynolds and mbye are shit, we've established that halves pairing Frawley and mbye are shit.. Common factor = mbye

We've established Reynolds and hodko were superb As was Reynolds and Frawley. Common factor = reynolds

Case closed
Mrs Reynolds your son is not a great player.....more dribble

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has passion but limited talent. Should be playing hooker. A good number 6 doesn't run sideways....
Look.. we all know he's not perfect but we also know he tried to add spark when the game plan wasn't working which was most of the time ! (fkn desball is shit)
Sometimes Jr's spark worked for us sometimes it didnt but at least he gave us hope. He made the game that little bit more exciting .
You're kidding yourself if you thought we were going to win a premiership using des's outdated game plan

Let's face it there's no place for passion or vision in desball. The team played to the beat of Haslers drum only and didn't deviate or step up to the halves. It was robotic and slow.. Not even Thurston would've made a difference in des's 'no kicking' game plan.
I hope Joshy plays on Sunday (no Des ball) just to prove my point .

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bang on!!!...

I can happily report there is more good news to come, i dont know fully but i have been told there are big changes coming...and thankfully from the top down...bye bye Dessy...the gigs up pal
Just a Shane that the new coach will be stuck with a busted arse Foran and Woods/Tolman front Row with no recognized hooker.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bang on!!!...

I can happily report there is more good news to come, i dont know fully but i have been told there are big changes coming...and thankfully from the top down...bye bye Dessy...the gigs up pal
Hello jack Daniels!!!!!!yewwwwww

Reactions: DT

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a Shane that the new coach will be stuck with a busted arse Foran and Woods/Tolman front Row with no recognized hooker.
I agree but at least the rebuild can start mate that has to be a good thing.More positive times ahead when des is gone

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bang on!!!...

All the while:
a) Dib remains
b) We continue pushing for old boys to return...

nothing will change.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There was an offer and it was reported...more than once. More dribble
Never was an offer... ever.. read as much as u want about it...
And as for Reynolds, shows what kind of person he is not putting shit on the club. He loves the club too much.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Never was an offer... ever.. read as much as u want about it...
And as for Reynolds, shows what kind of person he is not putting shit on the club. He loves the club too much.
Not only was there an offer but I know the bloke who made it........and it was for plenty, but nothing like what the Tigers offered.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not only was there an offer but I know the bloke who made it........and it was for plenty, but nothing like what the Tigers offered.
This is where it becomes a he said/ she said stalemate. We shall agree to disagree...

Status
Not open for further replies.