Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good Gosh..I wish you made games.. Lol
I honestly think I have the creative mind to make a dam epic game, the only people that’d take issue would be radical lefties that are offended by everything and don’t even play the game.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly think I have the creative mind to make a dam epic game, the only people that’d take issue would be radical lefties that are offended by everything and don’t even play the game.
What if only Xbox wanted it..would you shake hands with the devil?

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah they did lol. The youtuber got banned by YouTube too for some violation lmfao keeping in mind this is a fucking npc in a game. Yet murdering other men women was all good lol. So then rockstar added a patch where the feminist fights you back and can kill you lol.
Bugger me. That's up there with the woman who tried to file for sexual harassment because someone on the other side of the world pretended to grope her in VR.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What if only Xbox wanted it..would shake hands with the the devil?
I'm completely anti-console wars. I play every system I can get my hands on. Have a PS5 and an Xbox Series X. So when Xbox picked up Bethesda, I laughed, because I knew that every Playstation die hard would lose their shit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As far as I see it, if you're doing it in game then you're not doing it in real life.
Remember a while back I said a bungie dev came out saying “yea bagging” in pvp in destiny 2 is equivalent to sexual harassment and rape. These people are legitimate psychos and are probably projecting what’s in their own dam minds. Who the hell would even think that ffs lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Remember a while back I said a bungie dev came out saying “yea bagging” in pvp in destiny 2 is equivalent to sexual harassment and rape. These people are legitimate psychos and are probably projecting what’s in their own dam minds. Who the hell would even think that ffs lol.
It’s a game..a fantasy.. I wouldn’t jump over a cliff to test its deepness in real life!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
New Assassins Creed trailer is out.

Rumours are it's set in Baghdad and going off the trailer, the Templars are the Assyrians, the clip shows a templar dropping a mask of one of the Assyrian Kings face.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm playing mostly mineceaft dungeons on pc right now. Great little game. If u like minecraft and dungeon crawlers like diablo, u will love it. I see reviews saying they beat the base game in a short time. But that's just at easiest skill level. There's about 40 skill levels and other content, both u unlock the longer u play. And every mission is different every time u play it. Procedurally generated.

I'd rather put the money for a console into a beefy video card in my pc as i do (rtx 3070) because consoles will never reach the graphics level of a beefy video card in a pc. Probably could if they put beefy video cards into consoles. But they would get awful hot in those boxes. And u would have to pay $1000 + for a console.

TAS

All In
Reaction score

Rumours are it's set in Baghdad and going off the trailer, the Templars are the Assyrians, the clip shows a templar dropping a mask of one of the Assyrian Kings face.

Looks great. I love the Assassins Creed series. Can’t wait for this to come out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah, it's set in Baghdad around 850AD. The main character from it is Basim who was in Assassin's Creed Valhalla as a side character. It's going to be a much shorter game with a focus on story. They're going back to the classic style of gameplay which should be great because I hated how bloated Valhalla was.

After this they have a few other games coming out including one set in Japan

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I haven't played any of the Assassins Creed games, but this looks cool, i want to play it