Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And this is where they woll fuck it up

Early reports indicate that the GTA 6 team is trying to make the game feel more generally more mature than previous GTA
Yeah they wanna teach us morals in a gta game. They didn’t end up bringing out a police expansion due to George Floyd lol. It’s funny because in gta one of the funnest things to do is getting five stars in a tank and destroying the police and army like ffs these people are pests.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which ones? Grand theft auto 3/vice city/Sam Andreas to a lesser extent were great games. I think vice city is my all time favourite
Only mucking around..tell you the truth I’ve never played em.. Which one do you suggest?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol this guy. The whole gta thing is beating down of everyone not just minorities for fucks sake lol they destroy rednecks/whites just as much. This has nothing to do with anything else besides trying to justify a woke infiltration. I mean you’re acting ignorant to it but there’s already many games and movies who’ve taken this route. I mean I’m not surprised though you think having a random black woman in the kenobi series acting as a African American in a dam ficitional galaxy lol. Like just stop. Like I said, you want that woke shit implemented y’all can go make your own movies and game franchises, leave the already established “fAr RiGhT” entertainment as was.
Poor Realist gets angry when he can't beat black women up.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I also heard that Rockstar won't let you kill unborn babies in GTA 6. Damn these woke companies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No I wanna beat up everyone equally. Black yellow brown white none should be protected in gta
I'm pretty sure you will still be able to beat everyone up. It sounds like they're just saying that they won't focus on racist and homophobic jokes like they do every game. But it's an open world and you still have open fists so go crazy.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll endeavour to check it out.. Do I get too beat up black women?
They might put a update in where they fight you back and kill you like they updated a feminist in red redemption 2 coz lefties lost their minds on YouTube when a youtuber bashed a feminist npc. Keep in mind, this game allowed you to bash/kill everyone and anyone lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you will still be able to beat everyone up. It sounds like they're just saying that they won't focus on racist and homophobic jokes like they do every game. But it's an open world and you still have open fists so go crazy.
Omg “focus”. Why do you use that word lmao. They’re focusing now by not wanting to use specific jokes and imagery. Before they didn’t focus on any of that and just made jokes and whatever they felt was funny.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They might put a update in where they fight you back and kill you like they updated a feminist in red redemption 2 coz lefties lost their minds on YouTube when a youtuber bashed a feminist npc. Keep in mind, this game allowed you to bash/kill everyone and anyone lol
Good Gosh..I wish you made games.. Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did they actually do that in Red Dead? Haha. I missed that. Still haven't finished it though.

I know they messed with the KKK so they accidentally burn themselves to death.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Omg “focus”. Why do you use that word lmao. They’re focusing now by not wanting to use specific jokes and imagery. Before they didn’t focus on any of that and just made jokes and whatever they felt was funny.
Welcome to the new world.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did they actually do that in Red Dead? Haha. I missed that. Still haven't finished it though.

I know they messed with the KKK so they accidentally burn themselves to death.
Yeah they did lol. The youtuber got banned by YouTube too for some violation lmfao keeping in mind this is a fucking npc in a game. Yet murdering other men women was all good lol. So then rockstar added a patch where the feminist fights you back and can kill you lol.