Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, guys.

American/Euro Truck Simulator, where have you been all my life? What a crazy, relaxing game. Love it.
Hows it going ? Im not touching it till my goodies arive.
images.jpeg-12.jpg

IMG_20170910_162003[1]-500x500.jpg

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hows it going ? Im not touching it till my goodies arive.
View attachment 9387
View attachment 9388
I really, really like it. It takes some getting used to (damn GTA) but it's so addictive.

Gotta look after you rig, use signals, watch your GPS, watch your fuel, watch your speed, modify your truck. You pick missions to do and once you've got enough money you start your own company. I've just started it but I'm hooked.

I'm using a controller so it'll be a trillion times better with your toys.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Currently up to the mafia missions in GTA SA. So I'm in LV. Love this part of the game but a lot of the missions require you to travel long distances which can be a pain if you die and need to retry. I lost count of how many times I needed to retry the dam mission where you take out the generators. I haven't played this game in years so I forgot just how high you needed to fly that rust-bucket of a plane. I actually thought it wasn't going to get that high lol. Pretty annoying mission... then you have to parachute and land in on the red marker.

Last edited:
Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
18 gear or 13 gear with easy Jake fucked if i know what it all means that's a lot of shifting
The truck I'm using (still haven't levelled up enough) is a Kenworth which has 13 gears.

It's such an addictive and relaxing game. You can add your own songs to the radio which is a nice touch.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The truck I'm using (still haven't levelled up enough) is a Kenworth which has 13 gears.

It's such an addictive and relaxing game. You can add your own songs to the radio which is a nice touch.
Get yourself a cheap Logitech wheel pedals and shifter of gumtree get the add on shifter from techafilliation you wont know youself

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Im sure ive posted this before but fuckk this is nice

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im sure ive posted this before but fuckk this is nice
Yeah, you posted it but it's fucking awesome.

The baby is due very soon (a few weeks if she comes on the due date) but I really want a wheel now. Was gonna get flight stuff but fuck, I'm really loving these truck simulator games.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, you posted it but it's fucking awesome.

The baby is due very soon (a few weeks if she comes on the due date) but I really want a wheel now. Was gonna get flight stuff but fuck, I'm really loving these truck simulator games.
I chop and chsnge bro which is good because i get the best of all worlds, the saiteck yokes are always on Gumtree reasonably cheap and are good value make yourself a list chip away at it , check out digital combat simulator and the mustang it doesn't take much to get it off the ground and when you're flying ( once you steady the **** ) its fucking just cruising and relaxing , there's so much to do in simulated worlds, i copped a ton of shit for farm simulator but its relaxing as fuck

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I chop and chsnge bro which is good because i get the best of all worlds, the saiteck yokes are always on Gumtree reasonably cheap and are good value make yourself a list chip away at it , check out digital combat simulator and the mustang it doesn't take much to get it off the ground and when you're flying ( once you steady the **** ) its fucking just cruising and relaxing , there's so much to do in simulated worlds, i copped a ton of shit for farm simulator but its relaxing as fuck
The missus makes fun of me ("this looks like a real important delivery") for playing it but honestly, I really, really enjoy it. Takes a bit of concentration but it's amazing.

I downloaded farming simulator 17 but am yet to play it.

Did I send you that website with the games?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The missus makes fun of me ("this looks like a real important delivery") for playing it but honestly, I really, really enjoy it. Takes a bit of concentration but it's amazing.

I downloaded farming simulator 17 but am yet to play it.

Did I send you that website with the games?
I think so the not so legit one ?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Snap back she has an even more important one soon :D

I've got to get Farming Simulator, and get back into Truck Simulator. Haven't played it in ages.
Brilliant haha.

Just started Euro Truck Simulator tonight, gotta say, it's so much better than ATS. The trucks feel so much better. Smoother, quicker and handle so much better than American trucks.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's the accouncement on the new Google video game streaming system.

The part I find most interesting about it is that Google built their own fibre optic network across the world for it. They say that you can play games at 4k 60fps even in Australia.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If it works as they say, effectively every person will always have the most powerful computer/console available.