Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Picked up Bloodborne today from Target for pretty cheap (last copy they had). Been waiting for this game with a lot of anticipation and judging by the Metacritic score of 93, looks like it'll live up to expectation. Now I just have to wait a couple more hours before I can race home and start playing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone got Battlefield Hardline?? Pretty good...
I looked at it today just labyed an Xbox1 still cant justify my need for 1 but get nbn connected next month so im preparing. Whats the sound like on it , I noticed on bf4 the gunfire was out of this world

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
joined the club last month now waiting for mortal kombat

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I looked at it today just labyed an Xbox1 still cant justify my need for 1 but get nbn connected next month so im preparing. Whats the sound like on it , I noticed on bf4 the gunfire was out of this world
It's really good mate, I think better control also. Graphics are a step up.
A really good concept also, like the different game modes.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's really good mate, I think better control also. Graphics are a step up.
A really good concept also, like the different game modes.
How's the story mode (yeah im one of those people ) I love my war games so was dissapointed when they announced hardline. But I enjoy battfield a hell of a lot so ill have to check it out.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How's the story mode (yeah im one of those people ) I love my war games so was dissapointed when they announced hardline. But I enjoy battfield a hell of a lot so ill have to check it out.
Haven't played the campaign yet. Will give it a go. I wasn't that impressed they went away from the war theme either, I enjoy that side.
But the multi player is pretty good.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Any games out with a similar multiplayer as the Last of us?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Xbox One owners, make sure you download the Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious game. It's free up until the 10th of April. Then it's $10.

It's not bad. Only 11 cars and you can't modify them in any way but the price is right. Good game to muck around in and cruise.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Xbox One owners, make sure you download the Forza Horizon 2 Fast & Furious game. It's free up until the 10th of April. Then it's $10.

It's not bad. Only 11 cars and you can't modify them in any way but the price is right. Good game to muck around in and cruise.
Israel just downloaded all the Forzas lol

Using their neighbours hacked WiFi of course.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

****ing sick. I'll grab it tonight for sure

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheers KE

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I downloaded FH2 Fast & Furious last night and had a little go of it. Must say it's a bit of fun and for a free game, I can't really complain. Spent most of my time doing burnouts in the Dodge.

I also picked up a copy of Battlefield Hardline yesterday but haven't had a chance to play it yet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fast & Furious is basically a large demo for FH2. It's not bad for a free title but I wouldn't pay money for it if you already own FH2.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
State of decay im enjoying a lot graphics are ordinary and game controlling can get annoying but enough to keep it all interesting

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
State of decay im enjoying a lot graphics are ordinary and game controlling can get annoying but enough to keep it all interesting
I played it for a while on PC and it gets quite good. It's very dynamic and the game can change without you realising and mess you up.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I played it for a while on PC and it gets quite good. It's very dynamic and the game can change without you realising and mess you up.
Im still figuring it out it takes a while but still fun while doing it

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brought one the other day. I got the assassins creed bundle (unity and black flag). Unity is really good, haven't played black flag on it as I played it on PS3. Also got wwe 2k15 for Xbox one from a friend and I brought nfs rivals. The graphics are awesome.