Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope so. Apparently it looks exactly like an epsiode of South Park.

Any other next gen games worth getting? I've already ordered Forza and I get FIFA 14 with the X Bone. I'm thinking either AC or Batman. Ryse confuses me, combat and graphics look awesome but hand holding turns me off.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The AC with Conner was shit, but I feel all the others were epic. Easily one of the best, if not THE best story lines ever.
Brotherhood is still my favourite one.

First AC was good. Repetetive as hell but good. Part 2 was a massive improvement in all aspects. Brotherhood, as I said, my favourite. Revelations, it tried hard but didn't really like it. III, probably the worst one of the lot. Black Flag looks really good and I hope it's not a let down.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score

First AC was good. Repetetive as hell but good. Part 2 was a massive improvement in all aspects. Brotherhood, as I said, my favourite. Revelations, it tried hard but didn't really like it. III, probably the worst one of the lot. Black Flag looks really good and I hope it's not a let down.
I agree, brotherhood is by far the best. Black flag at least brings something different to the table and I can't wait to play it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More powerful than the current generation of PCs, plus Wireless N. A lot bigger update than something you'd see with iPhone.
Far from being more powerful then the current gen of pc's, The video card in the ps4 is like 2-3 gens ago lmao my 2x gtx 770s in sli will take a dump on the ps4 esp @ 2560x1440p actually just 1 of t hem alone will do the job, 1 of my gpu's = $500, The console is $500 nuff said

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm interested in upgrading my 28.8 kilobaud internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber optic T1 line. Will you be able to provide an IP router that's compatible with my token ring ethernet LAN configuration?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're 100% right. Gaming console will never compare to PC's, but I just prefer to keep them separated.

PC - Everything expect games
Console - Everything Gaming

Never played any games on PC expect back in the day, but pretty content with the games I play on consoles.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm interested in upgrading my 28.8 kilobaud internet connection to a 1.5 megabit fiber optic T1 line. Will you be able to provide an IP router that's compatible with my token ring ethernet LAN configuration?
Do you have Fibre optic running through your area? ffs man my building doesn't have fibre optic pos.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're 100% right. Gaming console will never compare to PC's, but I just prefer to keep them separated.

Never played any games on PC expect back in the day, but pretty content with the games I play on consoles.
First Person Shooters belong on PC. I play them on console 'cause I'm forced to with this "Console Exclusive" rubbish but games like Unreal Tournament and Counterstrike are the reason I'm a PC gamer first.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gaming console will never compare to PC's, but I just prefer to keep them separated.

I own a gaming pc, a 360 n a ps4 the consoles collect dust lol once i started gaming @ 2560x1440p that was the end for my consoles lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
First Person Shooters belong on PC. I play them on console 'cause I'm forced to with this "Console Exclusive" rubbish but games like Unreal Tournament and Counterstrike are the reason I'm a PC gamer first.
I use to play CS and yeah you're right, but I'm so use to FPS on consoles now, I have no problem with it. I'm not arguing with you there, but I've adapted to change.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I use to play CS and yeah you're right, but I'm so use to FPS on consoles now, I have no problem with it. I'm not arguing with you there, but I've adapted to change.
Have you seen battlefield 3 maxed on pc with 64 players? Its fkn insane and made the console version look like rubbish lol.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I own a gaming pc, a 360 n a ps4 the consoles collect dust lol once i started gaming @ 2560x1440p that was the end for my consoles lol
WTF! you got a PS4 :thumb:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you seen battlefield 3 maxed on pc with 64 players? Its fkn insane and made the console version look like rubbish lol.
I know, I know... not a huge fan of BF I bought it and sold it on gumtree, the maps were just so huge on multiplayer, I'd take me abotu 5 mins to walk back to where the action was after my spawn.

There are only 2 games I only ever play COD (fast past action) and GTA

I'd never argue PC over Consoles

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Kill the Captain by throwing him into the scaffolding then burn down the tower, rinse and repeat... that annoyed the hell out of me and was probably one of the main reasons I never finished the game.

AC3 Connor annoyed the hell out of me. How could they take a series like Assassin's Creed and base it around a character that has absolutely no character?

Hope so. Apparently it looks exactly like an epsiode of South Park.

Any other next gen games worth getting? I've already ordered Forza and I get FIFA 14 with the X Bone. I'm thinking either AC or Batman. Ryse confuses me, combat and graphics look awesome but hand holding turns me off.
Watch Dogs and Titanfall are the games I'm looking forward to the most. That and Dark Souls 2 but DS2 isn't being released on next gen.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know, I know... not a huge fan of BF I bought it and sold it on gumtree, the maps were just so huge on multiplayer, I'd take me abotu 5 mins to walk back to where the action was after my spawn.

There are only 2 games I only ever play COD (fast past action) and GTA

I'd never argue PC over Consoles
You should try the ArmA series. You'd hate it. Games can last 10 hours and you're often trekking long distances to get to a battle only to cop a stray bullet and having to trek all that way again.

RE: PS4 - JB Hifi are getting new stock. On their website it says if you order now you'll get it before Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kill the Captain by throwing him into the scaffolding then burn down the tower, rinse and repeat... that annoyed the hell out of me and was probably one of the main reasons I never finished the game.

AC3 Connor annoyed the hell out of me. How could they take a series like Assassin's Creed and base it around a character that has absolutely no character?

Watch Dogs and Titanfall are the games I'm looking forward to the most. That and Dark Souls 2 but DS2 isn't being released on next gen.
You're not bad mouthing Brotherhood, are you?! Haha

Watch Dogs does look good but it doesn't excite me like GTA or even AC.

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
HAHAHA Can I have some money now?

Uh, can't make it in today, Mr. Smithers. I have smallpox....... Well, it wasn't wiped out in my house!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HAHAHA Can I have some money now?

Uh, can't make it in today, Mr. Smithers. I have smallpox....... Well, it wasn't wiped out in my house!
Hahahaha. Legend! Only one who got it!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel stupid now