Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol im sorry we’re gonna have to agree to disagree. If you look at his tone and language used with another game called for spoken which he didn’t get a copy for, he was wayyyyyy more laxed and actually apologises. I see a massive difference with his tonality.

And the guy asking him makes a great point. It seems really dumb for skillup not to review that game.
Same thing. He didn't review Forspoken because he didn't get a pre-embargo review code and he didn't have time. And he was apologetic to his followers. Not to the Publishers

Screenshot_20230208_215521_Twitter.jpg

And he was very critical of it pre-release

Screenshot_20230208_215951_Twitter.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope he gets spammed continuously so he finally breaks and admits he’s boycotting the game without saying he’s boycotting it. Let’s make a bet. If it ever is exposed, you make me mod for one day, if I am wrong ban me for a week.
HAHA. I would actually take that bet if I had the power to. I don't though. I'm just a lowly mod. Only admins can do that.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks boring as..all that wizard crap.. I didn’t mind the movies although Rowling ripped off Tolkien..now I see their ripping off all those boring ass fantasy game..

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've fallen into the deep hole of handheld emulation - my devices are multiplying at an alarming rate.

Latest pickup is a Retroid Pocket 3+ - quality bit of kit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks boring as..all that wizard crap.. I didn’t mind the movies although Rowling ripped off Tolkien..now I see their ripping off all those boring ass fantasy game..
You act surprised a man invented something first and the. A female used that content to make her “own” world lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Um it hasn’t happened the other way?
Never. Who built past civilisations and the current one? Men. Who made the greatest games and fantasy content ever? Men. Who bout the harbour bridge and died? Men. The only reason females can do anything today is because of the men from decades past.

just to be completely fair, I would be considered a female to men of old.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Never. Who built past civilisations and the current one? Men. Who made the greatest games and fantasy content ever? Men. Who bout the harbour bridge and died? Men. The only reason females can do anything today is because of the men from decades past.

just to be completely fair, I would be considered a female to men of old.
So they'd beat your arse for breathing too loud?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
SMH..Good gosh we have discussed this before.. women in the past weren’t given the same opportunities ..they weren’t allowed to go to universities ...couldn’t even even vote..heck when they did get things through they had to disguise it as men’s work so it would be accepted.. Come on man..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SMH..Good gosh we have discussed this before.. women in the past weren’t given the same opportunities ..they weren’t allowed to go to universities ...couldn’t even even vote..heck when they did get things through they had to disguise it as men’s work so it would be accepted.. Come on man..
They have those opportunities and all they do is yell on twitter and wanna kill babies lol.

Also, women didn’t even wanna work back on those days, as the majority of men had shitty jobs where death was a norm and severe injuries/illnessses. It wasn’t until the turning of the century did they really start fighting for equal rights coincidently when jobs started to become easier thanks to all the sacrifices men had made in the past.