Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I like to think I do have good ideas for games and movies. Creative writing was one of my strongest areas at school lol. Shocking I know. At one point everyone started copying my stories which were primarily about war, everyone started doing it to, then they made a rule no one can write about war in creative writing for the exam
The shocking part is they stopped you writing war stories..ridiculous... Don’t have to give up writing my man..they say everyone has a novel in em.. And your idea about Last of Us is very good..honestly..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The shocking part is they stopped you writing war stories..ridiculous... Don’t have to give up writing my man..they say everyone has a novel in em.. And your idea about Last of Us is very good..honestly..
It’s good right? Like it’s still a tragic story even more so, because he again loses his a girl he came to love as his daughter and killed for her. So just imagine that rage and zoned vision he’d have. The audience would love it and get fully involved because as you said we all loved Joel the amount of shit he went through adds to it. We don’t get a cliche happily ever after but we get hope in the last game, and then we get to enjoy prequels.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What’s funny ffs. You think getting killed by a man dressed as a girl in a zombie apocalypse is better story telling? Lll

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In the same breadth they’ll give episode 3 of the last of us a 10/10. Why? Literally coz minor side characters were adapted to be totally and utterly gay. A love story for the ages! Literally can’t make this shit up
I found the episode boring, over done and opportunity wasted.

My problem is anyone that didn’t like the Episode for any reason (not particularly here) was called a bigot regardless. Biggest Lol was people calling it the best episode of ANY SHOW EVER MADE

Have these same people watched Breaking Bad, you either agree with them or youre a bigot and wrong no matter what.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I found the episode boring, over done and opportunity wasted.

My problem is anyone that didn’t like the Episode for any reason (not particularly here) was called a bigot regardless. Biggest Lol was people calling it the best episode of ANY SHOW EVER MADE

Have these same people watched Breaking Bad, you either agree with them or youre a bigot and wrong no matter what.
I agree with you. There’s plenty of people who disliked it for different reasons than I. Well I didn’t even bother watching that degeneracy added for “modern audiences”. But I seen a lot of die hard fans have an issue with it because they are so different compared to their characters in the actual game and missed one of the biggest turning points of story in the game.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro. She was a man. I don’t know if you remember the original leaks. Which were all correct, the dev who leaked it also said Abby was trans but the backlash was so huge they just didn’t mention it, but it was indirectly confirmed in the game lmfao. They’ve gone for a grounded game based on a science fiction apocalypse, there is no way a female gets that big without roids or if she’s actually…. A man. The second game was a shit show a propganda piece. I mean, where the hell did bigot sandwhich come from? Lol suddenly whites became the evil lol.

And no one will ever get over having Joel bashed to death by a man with long hair. The better story would’ve been having Ellie kidnapped and actually killed for the vaccine, it doesn’t work and joel goes on an actual warpath to destroy all who took his adopted daughter. Make a third part, finally a vaccine is made and works and a somewhat happy ending lol. Then make prequels of joel and his brother straight after the death of his white biological daughter.
Tell me you didn't play the second game without telling me you didn't play the second game...

Dude. Abby was always a chick. Just a buff chick. One of the original leaks was the sex scene and everyone just assumed that she was trans. She wasn't. She was just a buff chick.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tell me you didn't play the second game without telling me you didn't play the second game...

Dude. Abby was always a chick. Just a buff chick. One of the original leaks was the sex scene and everyone just assumed that she was trans. She wasn't. She was just a buff chick.
Lmfao what a load of shit I’m sorry bud. The whole thing was he was a tranny. By the leaker who got everything right. That sex scene was way after the leaks what are you talking about lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao what a load of shit I’m sorry bud. The whole thing was he was a tranny. By the leaker who got everything right. That sex scene was way after the leaks what are you talking about lol.
Nope. She was never transgender. The rumours were rubbish. You just can't handle strong women. You're afraid she's going to bend you over and peg you.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope. She was never transgender. The rumours were rubbish. You just can't handle strong women. You're afraid she's going to bend you over and peg you.
Lmfao you’re such a kid when it comes to these things. How the hell is a female gonna get that big in an apocalypse she eating all the food and taking all the roids as opposed to the men in that crew? Lol you make no logical sense. It’s also ridiculous for you to think it’s good story telling. Bringing up lgbtqi polti S in a video game about a zombie apocalypse lmao. You really gonna be worrying about pronouns when you have fungus after you and trying to survive day by day?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao you’re such a kid when it comes to these things. How the hell is a female gonna get that big in an apocalypse she eating all the food and taking all the roids as opposed to the men in that crew? Lol you make no logical sense. It’s also ridiculous for you to think it’s good story telling. Bringing up lgbtqi polti S in a video game about a zombie apocalypse lmao. You really gonna be worrying about pronouns when you have fungus after you and trying to survive day by day?
Literally lives in a secured area with plenty of food. Again, play the game. Don't listen to rumours made up by people who just hope some idiots will be stupid enough to believe them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If you're following that logic then how is she meant to be trans? Must have easy access to hrt.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lollll you're so triggered. Chillllllllll

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you're following that logic then how is she meant to be trans? Must have easy access to hrt.
The onus is on the narrative lead to explain that because as I said ain’t no female getting that big naturally lmfao. So she’s either injecting roids or it’s a man dressed as a girl.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Literally lives in a secured area with plenty of food. Again, play the game. Don't listen to rumours made up by people who just hope some idiots will be stupid enough to believe them.
So she got big naturally just eating the same as the guys? Lol you make no logical sense. How does a female get that big naturally lmao while men who have natural higher testosterone levels, more bone density, muscle mass are tiny compared to her. You either have to accept she’s taken roids or like the original leaker said it’s actually a dude lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Are you guys talking about a PS game? Because PS is gay and made by a devil worshipping company.

I'm a straight brown male so I play the VaxBox.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So she got big naturally just eating the same as the guys? Lol you make no logical sense. How does a female get that big naturally lmao while men who have natural higher testosterone levels, more bone density, muscle mass are tiny compared to her. You either have to accept she’s taken roids or like the original leaker said it’s actually a dude lol.
Dude. They have tonnes of female body builders who are tested for steroids. They have female weight lifting at the Olympics.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dude. They have tonnes of female body builders who are tested for steroids. They have female weight lifting at the Olympics.
"Female" lol

Just realised that joke is not the same these days lol