Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s pretty hilarious how activist gaming websites keep bringing up the “controversy” surrounding hogwarts legacy coz of JK rowlings opinions.

No one besides literally 1-3% of the population care and are all on twitter. The boycott has made people wanna by the game even more making it a best seller on all platforms lmfao.
You're the one that keeps talking about it on here :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're the one that keeps talking about it on here :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
What’s your point but? Lol it’s a gaming thread. Don’t tell me you’re on twitter protesting against the game too?

Of course I’m going to talk about it. The fact twitter weirdos and activist journos want people to boycott the game, then becomes best seller just shows how Irrelevant the opinion of twitter queens and activist journos are lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What’s your point but? Lol it’s a gaming thread. Don’t tell me you’re on twitter protesting against the game too?

Of course I’m going to talk about it. The fact twitter weirdos and activist journos want people to boycott the game, then becomes best seller just shows how Irrelevant the opinion of twitter queens and activist journos are lol
You're not talking about the game, you're talking about the people talking about it. Have you pre ordered it?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're not talking about the game, you're talking about the people talking about it. Have you pre ordered it?
Yes I have lol of course.
Why get upset though, it’s still talking about something surrounding the game, and it’s a joke that it’s even a thing with your buddies on twitter. Like literally telling the gaming world to boycott a game for 1-3% of the population is a clown move bro. Why don’t you get off twitter and be normal?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes I have lol of course.
Why get upset though, it’s still talking about something surrounding the game, and it’s a joke that it’s even a thing with your buddies on twitter. Like literally telling the gaming world to boycott a game for 1-3% of the population is a clown move bro. Why don’t you get off twitter and be normal?
Where am I upset? You're just the one that keeps bringing in up all the time. I literally don't care and wouldn't even know of the so called controversy if I didn't hear it from you here or go looking for it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where am I upset? You're just the one that keeps bringing in up all the time. I literally don't care and wouldn't even know of the so called controversy if I didn't hear it from you here or go looking for it.
I’ve brought it up once before and now. That’s how I know you’re upset by this.
Don’t lie you’re on twitter that’s where the boycott started lmao, if you’re into gaming and you watch or read gaming posts, you’d know about it. You’re either lying, or you’re not into gaming as much as you say.
Forbes, ign, polygon are massive entities that haven’t shut up about it, then add in other individual entities on social media.

Furthermore the fact you reacted to my post without it being directed at you speak for itself. Could’ve easily ignored the whole two times I’ve mentioned this.

I’m just really proud of the silent majority of gamers. They speak with their wallets instead of yelling on twitter. You’d think all gamers have become gaymers if one listens to mainstream gaming entities. Thank God though, majority are still gamers.

It’s a win for us bro be happy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’ve brought it up once before and now. That’s how I know you’re upset by this.
Don’t lie you’re on twitter that’s where the boycott started lmao, if you’re into gaming and you watch or read gaming posts, you’d know about it. You’re either lying, or you’re not into gaming as much as you say.
Forbes, ign, polygon are massive entities that haven’t shut up about it, then add in other individual entities on social media.

Furthermore the fact you reacted to my post without it being directed at you speak for itself. Could’ve easily ignored the whole two times I’ve mentioned this.

I’m just really proud of the silent majority of gamers. They speak with their wallets instead of yelling on twitter
Yes and that two times more than I've seen it on twitter lol. It literally doesn't come up, my twitter feed is practically all sports, look :tearsofjoy:

Screenshot_20230206-184605.png

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes and that two times more than I've seen it on twitter lol. It literally doesn't come up, my twitter feed is practically all sports, look :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 64870
Screen shotting your home feed now? Wth are you proving lmao. That at the moment there’s no mention of it? On your home page? Lol

What it does confirm is that you’re not much into gaming but gayming

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s pretty hilarious how activist gaming websites keep bringing up the “controversy” surrounding hogwarts legacy coz of JK rowlings opinions.

No one besides literally 1-3% of the population care and are all on twitter. The boycott has made people wanna by the game even more making it a best seller on all platforms lmfao.

In the same breadth they’ll give episode 3 of the last of us a 10/10. Why? Literally coz minor side characters were adapted to be totally and utterly gay. A love story for the ages! Literally can’t make this shit up
I nearly cried in that brilliant episode..but I do admit I did close my eyes during certain ‘moments’ ..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I nearly cried in that brilliant episode..but I do admit I did close my eyes during certain ‘moments’ ..
You did not almost cry in that “brilliant” episode. I just know for a fact you didn’t. You’re too much of a chad.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You did not almost cry in that “brilliant” episode. I just know for a fact you didn’t. You’re too much of a chad.
I truly enjoyed the episode though.. I mean it was part of the game..well a little part..but I thought it was good.. Did you hate the story or that it was two gay guys?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Screen shotting your home feed now? Wth are you proving lmao. That at the moment there’s no mention of it? On your home page? Lol

What it does confirm is that you’re not much into gaming but gayming
I can keep scrolling if you want? We could scroll for hours and it probably wouldn't pop up. Why do I need to use twitter for gaming? I'd rather just watch a streamer or a review on YouTube...or you know, play the game. There's actually a streamer mentioned in my screenshot btw.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can keep scrolling if you want? We could scroll for hours and it probably wouldn't pop up. Why do I need to use twitter for gaming? I'd rather just watch a streamer or a review on YouTube...or you know, play the game. There's actually a streamer mentioned in my screenshot btw.
Don’t you think it’s a ridiculous boycott?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I truly enjoyed the episode though.. I mean it was part of the game..well a little part..but I thought it was good.. Did you hate the story or that it was two gay guys?
Bro bill or whatever that guys name is actually hated the other guy in the game lol. It’s nothing more than Neil druckman wanting to add in his favoured agenda of the month lol.
I also realised why that Ellie actress looked weird to me, she thinks she’s gender fluid. Meaning she can identify as a male on a day she feels like it lol. I think they’re getting ready for season 2 to have more than 2 trannies in Abby and little Asian girl and also have Ellie exploring her gender identity, coz ya know these are the important things that people worry about in an apocalyptic setting when you could be killed at any moment lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro bill or whatever that guys name is actually hated the other guy in the game lol. It’s nothing more than Neil druckman wanting to add in his favoured agenda of the month lol.
I also realised why that Ellie actress looked weird to me, she thinks she’s gender fluid. Meaning she can identify as a male on a day she feels like it lol. I think they’re getting ready for season 2 to have more than 2 trannies in Abby and little Asian girl and also have Ellie exploring her gender identity, coz ya know these are the important things that people worry about in an apocalyptic setting when you could be killed at any moment lol.
Bill and Frank were close in the game but had a falling out..Abbey wasn’t transgender dude, she was just muscled up to fight the apocalyptic world like Sara Conner.. Love is scarce man..even in our times..you gotta embrace it when you can.. :D

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bill and Frank were close in the game but had a falling out..Abbey wasn’t transgender dude, she was just muscled up to fight the apocalyptic world like Sara Conner.. Love is scarce man..even in our times..you gotta embrace it when you can.. :D
Bro. She was a man. I don’t know if you remember the original leaks. Which were all correct, the dev who leaked it also said Abby was trans but the backlash was so huge they just didn’t mention it, but it was indirectly confirmed in the game lmfao. They’ve gone for a grounded game based on a science fiction apocalypse, there is no way a female gets that big without roids or if she’s actually…. A man. The second game was a shit show a propganda piece. I mean, where the hell did bigot sandwhich come from? Lol suddenly whites became the evil lol.

And no one will ever get over having Joel bashed to death by a man with long hair. The better story would’ve been having Ellie kidnapped and actually killed for the vaccine, it doesn’t work and joel goes on an actual warpath to destroy all who took his adopted daughter. Make a third part, finally a vaccine is made and works and a somewhat happy ending lol. Then make prequels of joel and his brother straight after the death of his white biological daughter.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro. She was a man. I don’t know if you remember the original leaks. Which were all correct, the dev who leaked it also said Abby was trans but the backlash was so huge they just didn’t mention it, but it was indirectly confirmed in the game lmfao. They’ve gone for a grounded game based on a science fiction apocalypse, there is no way a female gets that big without roids or if she’s actually…. A man. The second game was a shit show a propganda piece. I mean, where the hell did bigot sandwhich come from? Lol suddenly whites became the evil lol.

And no one will ever get over having Joel bashed to death by a man with long hair. The better story would’ve been having Ellie kidnapped and actually killed for the vaccine, it doesn’t work and joel goes on an actual warpath to destroy all who took his adopted daughter. Make a third part, finally a vaccine is made and works and a somewhat happy ending lol. Then make prequels of joel and his brother straight after the death of his white biological daughter.
But Abbey had sex with that guy on the boat.. She had genetics? She found some roids..I don know..lol..
I 100% agree with you about Joel..totally. We went through all that with him..and boom.. I tell you bro I love your game story idea..that would have been superb..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But Abbey had sex with that guy on the boat.. She had genetics? She found some roids..I don know..lol..
I 100% agree with you about Joel..totally. We went through all that with him..and boom.. I tell you bro I love your game story idea..that would have been superb..
I like to think I do have good ideas for games and movies. Creative writing was one of my strongest areas at school lol. Shocking I know. At one point everyone started copying my stories which were primarily about war, everyone started doing it to, then they made a rule no one can write about war in creative writing for the exam