Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

M

MikeyP..

wow, alot of people here play WoW. ..wow

btw rexest, noone can own me in css, i will just throw flashbangs like crazy at ya. :whacky:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
WOW is the new world game Mikey.

It took over from soccer LMAO

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I play World of Warcraft more than anything else.
I am on a U.S server cause there wasnt any oceanic servers when it first came out lol.
I play on Arathor server and i have a
80 Enhance Shaman called Drchronix and a 61 Warlock called Cursedthirst.
Anyone else on Arathor?
I used to be on Suramar but it became over populated to i Xfered.
Dont tell me thats a role playing server :p

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
lmao

I was thinking of playing a RPPVP server but there was like only two, so i decided on Frostmourne Oceania. The lines are epic though, 1200 in line type **** lol

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ouch! If its that bad surely they will be putting up free Xferes to another server..untill then your screwed lol.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
lmao

I was thinking of playing a RPPVP server but there was like only two, so i decided on Frostmourne Oceania. The lines are epic though, 1200 in line type **** lol
i got a few alts on frost :p moved most of mine to the recommended servers as i didn't wanna wait an hr to get on

M

MikeyP..

you guys should make a kennel clan and raid other things..i dunno..

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah man sure. Just set a time and date, then BAM! headshot. lol :whacky:
Im about to jump into css now lol Prob be on the office internode server, Nick is rexest as is my steam id so send me a msg on steam or something when your ready owned.

M

MikeyP..

Im about to jump into css now lol Prob be on the office internode server, Nick is rexest as is my steam id so send me a msg on steam or something when your ready owned.
dont have cs on my comp. though, which sucks. but when im at a net cafe, i will post up on the kennel and see if you're on and try and organise a match or two.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dont have cs on my comp. though, which sucks. but when im at a net cafe, i will post up on the kennel and see if you're on and try and organise a match or two.
Aight np, You should do some training first lol.