Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I haven't played it but its popular even among the elitist hardcore gamers so it must be good.
It has a few hit registrations issues, though I would put it down to ping differentials. For example one person will be on 40 ping and the person who killed him on 9. There is a notable delay when on 100+ ping.

There are various bugs such as new glitches which come almost after every update etc.

I recommend you play it, I play on console however PC is substantially better to play on due to better fps rates and more control when playing.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah i've played it since it released. It's pretty much my go to multiplayer game. Play it most nights with my crew. I do enjoy it more than the recent CODs online.
I actually feel joy when playing siege unlike COD. Especially in casual it's hilarious when with mates.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It has a few hit registrations issues, though I would put it down to ping differentials. For example one person will be on 40 ping and the person who killed him on 9. There is a notable delay when on 100+ ping.

There are various bugs such as new glitches which come almost after every update etc.

I recommend you play it, I play on console however PC is substantially better to play on due to better fps rates and more control when playing.
I remember a glitch where u could get under the stairs on Yacht and u could kill people pretty easy as they came in through the front area.

It has it's flaws but i still enjoy playing R6 regularly. I like that you have to be tatical and play as a team specially against skillful players.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually feel joy when playing siege unlike COD. Especially in casual it's hilarious when with mates.
Mate that is so true. The amount of videos me and my crew have saved of us playing together. Some are of brilliant kills and awesome wins and others are fails and funny moments we have managed.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate that is so true. The amount of videos me and my crew have saved of us playing together. Some are of brilliant kills and awesome wins and others are fails and funny moments we have managed.
Who do you use/main?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I often jump on and just shit talk with randoms. It's quite fun.
NOOOOO DON't GET ME STARTEDDDDDD. AHAHAHAHAHHA. Some kids and uneducated kiwis are so funny to just mess around with. I recorded a clip and will somehow transfer it if I can be bothered one day.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
No the operator lol. In game haha
My bad lol. I really don't have any that i favor to use. Usually I just wait to see who my crew goes with and pick who goes best. Also depends on the map too. In saying that if i had to pick some it would be Sledge, Frost, Twitch, Blackbeard, Jäger, Caveira.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone here ever play Halo Online? That was the fucking shit in highschool.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Anyone here ever play Halo Online? That was the fucking shit in highschool.
Actually i don't think it was Halo Online? Anway it was fucking sick on PC and it was free.