Opinion Comedy

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahwe are so bad

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
How many times has Burton failed to find touch with his kick from a penalty this year. Missed by about 3 metres today. Once is unforgiveable yet he does it over and over again. Ciraldo brings in Perham who can't even return the ball from a kick without having it stolen.

It's f..king amateur hour.

What hope do we have of Ciraldo improving our players next year when he can't even tell who'se a good player and who'se proven to be shit repeatedly

Why would any player bust a gut for us when they see the coach keeps picking lazy hopeless c..ts no matter how shit they play. Might as well take it easy like the rest of the team. This is why good players turn to shot when they come to us. Same will happen to Crichton next year, same will happen to every player we sign until we get a coach with some balls who can tell the players how it really is, drop players when warranted etc
Burton just compounded his failed attempt to find touch with a failed attempt at tackle by lazily throwing an arm out. That was the start of the movement that DCE scored off.

I actually thought the game started at 4:00pm and only accidentally turned it on earlier. Perham getting the ball stolen, the Burton failed touch finder and DCE try was the first part of the game I saw. And the last.

I promptly turned it off.

Total viewing time of today's "game" for me was about 4 minutes. And that's 4 minutes I'll never get back.

Also, I must have missed something - why are Perham, Alamoti and Okunbur in the team? I guess their form has been so excellent they gave the "coach" no choice but to select them in first grade.

bringitontm

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Team is burnt out. Coach is burnt out. Their season was over 8 weeks ago. All need a rest.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I truly think ciro doesn’t hold players accountable, I bet there is player unrest no different to a work place, you talk with others about the bad worker’s performance and how it affects your day or the boss letting certain people get away with things. Sadly this team has officially regressed , looks worse than 2018 tbh. How have we improved our team but somehow look dog shit! ? Drums will be beating .. if ciro doesn’t hVs them firing round 1 then I’d say by round 10 if it’s the same stuff then he will walk

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton just compounded his failed attempt to find touch with a failed attempt at tackle by lazily throwing an arm out. That was the start of the movement that DCE scored off.

I actually thought the game started at 4:00pm and only accidentally turned it on earlier. Perham getting the ball stolen, the Burton failed touch finder and DCE try was the first part of the game I saw. And the last.

Total viewing time of today's "game" for me was about 4 minutes. And that's 4 minutes I'll never get back.

Also, I must have missed something - why are Perham, Alamoti and Okunbur in the team? I guess their form has been so excellent they gave the "coach" no choice but to select them in first grade.
Exactly the same with me. I tuned in about the same time to see a scoreline of 22-6 to Manly. Saw that shit and turned off soon after. The true loyal fans who go on and on on Facebook about being better than everyone because they don't criticise our players can go and get f..ked as far as I'm concerned. Our shit team and coach deserve all the bagging they receive and deserve more actually. The fans who keep turning up to games must enjoy torture I'm sure. If players relos don't want to read bad shit I have some advice for them. If you go on social media after the Dogs get thrashed and your relo was one of those who played shit and you get surprised and disappointed at criticism then you're an even bigger moron than your relo who plays for us

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team is burnt out. Coach is burnt out. Their season was over 8 weeks ago. All need a rest.
I fear the team and coach are already burnt out for next year also.

If I were Mahoney, Kikau etc I'd be saying to myself what's the use of putting my body through all this when our coach and most of my teammates don't have a f..king clue. If they're not getting dumped from first grade when they play shit what's the use of me trying so hard.

I've read about workplace studies. If those who try harder don't get rewarded any better than their colleagues who put in poor performances then eventually all workers become poor workers. Kikau, Mahoney, no-one is on incentive payments. They get paid the same whether they win or lose. If I'm one of them I'm thinking gee the coach keeps picking these hopeless c..ts no matter how many tackles they miss etc. What use is it me making that extra effort in each and every play ? I might as well take it easy and just do what I have to until I'm coming off contract again. Then I'll put in a bit extra

Last edited:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really had hope for Ciraldo. I wanted it to work.

I guess we should have know. By him seeing something in Perham to keep that D grader as our fullback for over half a season.

The coach has no vision or ability

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Players an coach are out of their depth!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If co
I truly think ciro doesn’t hold players accountable, I bet there is player unrest no different to a work place, you talk with others about the bad worker’s performance and how it affects your day or the boss letting certain people get away with things. Sadly this team has officially regressed , looks worse than 2018 tbh. How have we improved our team but somehow look dog shit! ? Drums will be beating .. if ciro doesn’t hVs them firing round 1 then I’d say by round 10 if it’s the same stuff then he will walk
Of course he doesn’t, if I got paid that much at work an underperformed consistently I would be gone lol.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The team also must have thought the game was on at 4PM - they didn’t turn up at 2PM either

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo has no idea. He shows no emotion. We needed a Toovey or Bellamy type of coach , not a soft as ciraldo
I don't know why Gus didn't make Todd Payten an offer too good to refuse. It's outside the cap.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh, wasn’t really expecting anything less than what we got half the team has been tapped and they don’t give a fuck about the last few games for the dogs.