Opinion Comedy

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Beyond caring now.

All that matters is how much we are beaten by. Might as well let Manly get the record for the greatest win this season, and still miss the finals.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
And we are paying the ‘genius of Penriths defensive structures’ 800k per year for 5 years for the pleasure of it

Yes let me repeat that, 800k per year, for 5 years.

What a total fuck up
Is that figure accurate, I thought Gould was on that

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want a good laugh watch the bulldogs trying to defend. Hilarious
How many times has Burton failed to find touch with his kick from a penalty this year. Missed by about 3 metres today. Once is unforgiveable yet he does it over and over again. Ciraldo brings in Perham who can't even return the ball from a kick without having it stolen. LOL

It's f..king amateur hour watching these c..ts play

What hope do we have of Ciraldo improving our players next year when he can't even tell who'se a good player and who'se proven to be shit repeatedly

Why would any player bust a gut for us when they see the coach keeps picking lazy hopeless c..ts no matter how shit they play. Might as well take it easy like the rest of the team. This is why good players turn to shit when they come to us. Same will happen to Crichton next year, same will happen to every player we sign until we get a coach with some balls who can tell the players how it really is and drop players when warranted etc

I'm sick of listening to Ciraldo at every post game press conference desperately looking for something / f..king ANYTHING positive to say praising our players for 5 or 10 minute periods of the game when we didn't actually let a try in LOL

Seriously how much do you reckon we're paying Ciraldo ? 600K, 700K, 800K a year. I'm sure we're paying him like he's winning us comps every year. Gus too on a MIL a season or very close like he's signing us the best spine and best young players in the comp. Next year we still won't have a game winning 7 or dominant prop and we're hoping a centre works out at fullback while our hooker has gone backwards and our 6 can't tackle or even put the ball into touch from a penalty kick LOL

They're taking us for a f..king ride

Last edited:

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half time, manly coach was energetic and laying down the game plan for the second half.
Ciraldo was standing around looking in despair, and unable to communicate anything to his losers. The atmosphere was one of defeat.
Ciraldo has no idea. He shows no emotion. We needed a Toovey or Bellamy type of coach , not a soft as ciraldo

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously there horrible again I literally turned it off and watching billions until the 4:00 game it’s laughable my wife and kids got me tickets to next weeks game on the GC I’m gonna strongly suggest they return them and spend the money else where