Comedians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Plenty of funny comedians. I like Bill Hicks and George Carlin.... Those guys were hilarious...but provocative at the same time. Comedy for comedy's sake is great, but nothing beats a good satire or piece of social commentary IMO

N

Natboy

Jimmy Carr is my new fave! Thanks guys. Did anyone see him live? I can't believe I missed out on seeing him too!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
This is Bert Kreischer with some new kid called Aaron Nevins ... I'll post more of Bert soon, but this is so funny I almost cracked a rib.

[video=youtube;BXOb36Vd_oU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOb36Vd_oU[/video]

Feendogz

Observant
Reaction score
The Mrs and I went and saw Stephen K Amos in Enmore the other night.

Funny bastard he is. Was in tears for most of the set

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Plenty of funny comedians. I like Bill Hicks and George Carlin.... Those guys were hilarious...but provocative at the same time. Comedy for comedy's sake is great, but nothing beats a good satire or piece of social commentary IMO
I just saw this thread and was about to say Bill Hicks and George Carlin (both RIP) . You Sir have god taste!

I would also throw in Lewis Black

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I just saw this thread and was about to say Bill Hicks and George Carlin (both RIP) . You Sir have god taste!

I would also throw in Lewis Black
Thank you good sir! I had to Geiger Lewis Black..... Didn't know him by name..... But yeah I have seen him do a few routines. Pretty funny. Any bits/ clips you'd particularly recommend?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Thank you good sir! I had to Geiger Lewis Black..... Didn't know him by name..... But yeah I have seen him do a few routines. Pretty funny. Any bits/ clips you'd particularly recommend?
I had to google him not Geiger him. I'm sure he has normal radiation exposure levels

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Daniel toshs stand up cracks me up. especially the skit on if Brad Pitt and David Beckham were to have a child.
Andrew dice clays stand up is so funny because it's not even funny you laugh at him not with him

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Either "Red White and Screwed, or Black on Broadway" but really any of his dvd are great

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Either "Red White and Screwed, or Black on Broadway" but really any of his dvd are great
Cheers. I will try to check out a full set. Red white and screwed sounds appealing.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers. I will try to check out a full set. Red white and screwed sounds appealing.
Both are very funny.

If you want something less political, check out Bill Bailey or Dylan Moran

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Both are very funny.

Yes I know them both pretty well. From both standup and Black Books. I'm a fan... Especially of Moran

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Both are very funny.

Oh by the way.... If you haven't seen it and want something less political, YouTube search Christians in love by Dead Cat Bounce. Funniest comedy song I have heard in a long time. The music is actually pretty cool too. It's not really theistic or anti theistic either.... Just an hilarious pisstake on clumsy Christian love making.

Status
Not open for further replies.