Cogger

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cost us though ahead by 6 trying to get a field goal why? Out on the full just gave them field position experience comes in to play in the last minutes of the game and it’s lost a few this year can’t fully blame him defence was shithouse first half and playing catch up again this one fukin hurt spewing

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Showed more than Lewis has, that’s for sure. He is probably the only proper halfback at our club currently (Wakeham has potential but needs more time and coaching).

Like the rest of our halves, he needs some proper guidance. Game management skills can easily be taught, but we’ve lacked someone to guide the halves for the last decade.

If we can’t get anyone else, I’d like him to be re-signed for 1 year to see how he goes under Barrett.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cogger & Meaney weren't good enough for the Knights rebuild but they'll be good enough for our wooden spoon campaign.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he had a good game.. he should of done better at the end in managing the game, but overall not to shabby considering it was his first game in the halves all year.. he should of started the year in the halves .. we would of jagged a few more wins.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he had a good game.. he should of done better at the end in managing the game, but overall not to shabby considering it was his first game in the halves all year.. he should of started the year in the halves .. we would of jagged a few more wins.
Agree