CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
says the greatest of all the pessimists
No, i'm a realist. If I was a pessimist I'd be carrying on about how Lewis is going to have second year syndrome and that he's going to get smashed by defenders because of his kicking style and whatever else others are going on about in the other thread. Meanwhile there are facts and extensive history that support my claims about Foran and his inability to handle the grind of NRL footy. In this moment he is far more like to break down than make a miraculous recovery and play near peak fitness all season long. Players have retired for less.

And it's a joke about moving Lewis to centre. But if you want to get technical then Pay is the bloke that didn't even have him as a half option to start the season and moved him away from there because he had others ahead of him. We have also seen he loves to play favourites like we have saw with JMK this season, heck there just might be a chance Cogger is another favourite and Pay will do everything possible to fit him in. Hmm now I'm being pessimistic

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, i'm a realist. If I was a pessimist I'd be carrying on about how Lewis is going to have second year syndrome and that he's going to get smashed by defenders because of his kicking style and whatever else others are going on about in the other thread. Meanwhile there are facts and extensive history that support my claims about Foran and his inability to handle the grind of NRL footy. In this moment he is far more like to break down than make a miraculous recovery and play near peak fitness all season long. Players have retired for less.

And it's a joke about moving Lewis to centre. But if you want to get technical then Pay is the bloke that didn't even have him as a half option to start the season and moved him away from there because he had others ahead of him. We have also seen he loves to play favourites like we have saw with JMK this season, heck there just might be a chance Cogger is another favourite and Pay will do everything possible to fit him in. Hmm now I'm being pessimistic

So what? you've made your point, a thousand times... It's not like we expect he will make it through the season... but you just never know... by all reports he's in the best position he has been both physically and mentally since Manly.

Anybody who watched the ISP will know that Lewis offered little compared to what he has at the top level.... there was always the efforts defensively and what not, but it's not like anybody could have predicted what he was going to produce in other areas of his game upon being promoted.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So what? you've made your point, a thousand times... It's not like we expect he will make it through the season... but you just never know... by all reports he's in the best position he has been both physically and mentally since Manly.

Anybody who watched the ISP will know that Lewis offered little compared to what he has at the top level.... there was always the efforts defensively and what not, but it's not like anybody could have predicted what he was going to produce in other areas of his game upon being promoted.
Yh and the same was said last off season and the season before and so on. I literally called for Lewis to be promoted for the 2018 season before pre season even started. It did suprise me how well he did and he far surpassed my expectations, but the idea that he was our best halves option in the moment wasn't a hard one to come to.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, fuck him. Shouldn't even be in a dog's jersey. Bloke will break down just like he has bsically the last half a decade.
Marley I have always thought that any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. I too have been a critic of Forans but at least I wish him well going into season 2019. In fact Marley I can't recall the last time the kennel has had anything positive to read in any of your posts. Though I admit I haven't been looking too hard. I'll give you credit where credit is due you do know your rugby league but besides that you are the original Doggies Scrooge, with bah humbug this and bah humbug that. You might consider changing you name to Mr b-negative at least then people wouldn't judge you for you negativity :grinning:

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley I have always thought that any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental. I too have been a critic of Forans but at least I wish him well going into season 2019. In fact Marley I can't recall the last time the kennel has had anything positive to read in any of your posts. Though I admit I haven't been looking to hard. I'll give you credit where credit is due you do know your rugby league but besides that you are the original Doggies Scrooge, with bah humbug this and bah humbug that. You might consider changing you name to Mr b-negative at least then people wouldn't judge you for you negativity :grinning:
I've been positive about plenty, as usual people only seem to react to the so called negatives.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yh and the same was said last off season and the season before and so on. I literally called for Lewis to be promoted for the 2018 season before pre season even started. It did suprise me how well he did and he far surpassed my expectations, but the idea that he was our best halves option in the moment wasn't a hard one to come to.

Look at the clubs he was at.. not like he's had much to work with... he was actually good at the Eels bar injury, and had his moments at the Warriors. Like I said, nobody truly believes he will make it through the season, but from the images and vision we are being exposed to, and from what the people around the club and the teammates are saying, I think there is good reason to be a little bit optimistic.

Lewis is here now... and thriving......that's all that matters.. I know you've got a beef with Pay as head coach, and it's just another thing you're trying to use against him... But any of the first grade coaches could have easily overlooked him.. sure he had his moments, but was not exactly a star in the juniors...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t know about cogger or Foran but I think prince Lewy is in for a huge year.!!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

People on here easily forget that two of our biggest success stories in Smith and Lewis were by accident and not by Pay deliberately rewarding their performance by dropping somebody else.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People on here easily forget that two of our biggest success stories in Smith and Lewis were by accident and not by Pay deliberately rewarding their performance by dropping somebody else.
Yup, you can even throw in Martin and Holland. These blokes weren't getting a look in until the changes were forced upon Pay. Instead the intentional changes we got were the likes if JMK to the halves/hooker and Klemmer starting off the bench lol.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran is contributing to SFA.

Since 2015 he has been consistently in and out of rehab both for physical and mental issues. Foran cant even play catch up physically due to fallen behind in years.

Any ***** who really believes Foran is physically ready for 2019 NRL weekly grind needs to go cool off under a cold shower

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Any ***** who really believes Foran is physically ready for 2019 NRL weekly grind needs to go cool off under a cold shower
I'm no thermal dynamic engineeer, but pretty sure it's impossible to cool off under a hot shower.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get me started on slurpees LOL ... Is it just me or do you actually end up THIRSTIER after drinking one than before you started?
If you have ever had a woman snort a line off your old fella, get her to lick a raspberry slurpee off it for an amazing experience

Always thirstier after the cola one