Cogger benefits from Foran

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm willing to see him given a chance before I write him off. Seems to have he brains and calmness, and with Foran mentoring him who knows. Two calm young halves willing to put their hand up could work wonders. Better than a couple guys playing out of position making up numbers.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran owes the club this year if he does awesome if his body breaks again he needs to do the right thing and go to England

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t see why it’s compulsory to be positive on a supporters forum!!. If you’re a true supporter ...speak your mind, knock yourself out. Positive, negative, indifferent...whatever...knock yourself out, I don’t have an issue with it.

What I personally find laughable is the flip flopping that happens when a player leaves us....incredibly people’sopinions instantly change and these players become shit! ...but hey, it’s a supporters forum so fucking say what you wanna say huh?!
Exactly. Some posters will pump players up and then turn on them after a couple of bad games or like you said once they leave. Single club fan forums are always toxic though lol.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran owes the club this year if he does awesome if his body breaks again he needs to do the right thing and go to England
Is anyone really going to take Foran if he breaks down again? I don't think so. There are only 2 options we keep paying him or the NRL allows him to be medically retired. The latter is not a simple process and doesn't happen very often.

Go Dogs

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wakeham is thousand times better prospect then Coggar.
Haven't seen Wakeham play but have heard good things. Tbh it doesn't bother me who plays along side Lewis as long as they play well and do what's required

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Pay moves LL, I'm done with the fraud.

Only a stupid **** with no idea would move our only attacking weapon.

And with Cogger, I hope he proves me wrong by not just being a panic buy.
Pay moves Lewis, I move my membership into a red metal box on the side of the road with RTS written on it in big black bold font.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis is not getting moved ffs why do people keep bringing it up?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't see it happening tbh. Did this rumour start here?
yeah somebody will mention it once in a while and a few people will show concern.... when in reality, it's never going to happen.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay coached Cogger in under 20 origin. He made him captain of that side.

Cogger has also said he wasn't promised, but given a strong indication the club wanted him as starting 7.

So that worries some people me included.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay coached Cogger in under 20 origin. He made him captain of that side.

Cogger has also said he wasn't promised, but given a strong indication the club wanted him as starting 7.

So that worries some people me included.

Every player gets a strong indication when they are being targeted.. it's called a negotiation.... Cogger would have to show a lot more than what he did at the Knights... but even then you have an injury prone Foran and there is a chance that by the end of the season it will be Lewis and Cogger in the halves... either way, you're not going to move the one half who has actually produced for us in the past however long

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cogger just seems like a young hodko, catch and pass to forwards or to his 5/8 type of player with a standard kicking game. He does not seem to have any natural skill or a running game. His age is in his favour so Hopefully he kicks on to be a good player for us though
Hokko was a much better front on defender and a gun goalkicker, Cogger is Hokko minus he best bits

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cogger has all the right attributes to be a good half, but needs to improve in almost all those areas.

Currently he's nothing more than a young Josh Cleeland (21 vs 27).
NFI...
There no comparison between them in any way.

Cleeland is a ball running 6.
Coggar is an on the ball organising 7.

Coggar made his first grade debut at 19, Cleeland still yet to make his at 27.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rediculous how a thread evolves. One person mentions it and before you know it its happening and dean pay is a shitcunt.
There was no indication that i have seen of lewis being dropped, and theres clearly no chance it will happen.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am a massive fan of Lewis, but think if Coggar playing on the ball can allow Foran to play his natural game as a ball running 6.
Perhaps this is the better option for the team?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am a massive fan of Lewis, but think if Coggar playing on the ball can allow Foran to play his natural game as a ball running 6.
Perhaps this is the better option for the team?
Cogger is just going to have to wait because if Foran can stay fit, he and Lewis have the potential to be a really good combo.. and if Foz gets injured, then obviously Cogger will get his shot

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran played for the 1st 8 weeks in 2018 and achieved nothing. It is more likely to be Cogger/Lewis than it is to have the cripple actually playing.