Opinion Coffs Harbour: JT delivers a truth that the Bulldogs and rugby league deserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best journo out there. Keep up the great work Stuart

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
great article and welcome to the kennel

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A balanced account of the article. Bag JT but it has given the public the opportunity of seeing in print that the Bulldogs did not rape, that the Police were corrupt in their persecution of the club and players and yet again the NRL incompetent reactionist fools who don't have the nous or ability to govern for the greater good of the game.

Heaps and anyone else could talk all day and night about this, but it has taken the standing of Thurston in the game to open up the truth of what happened at Coffs.

Dogs fans should be thankful its happened.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A balanced account of the article. Bag JT but it has given the public the opportunity of seeing in print that the Bulldogs did not rape, that the Police were corrupt in their persecution of the club and players and yet again the NRL incompetent reactionist fools who don't have the nous or ability to govern for the greater good of the game.

Heaps and anyone else could talk all day and night about this, but it has taken the standing of Thurston in the game to open up the truth of what happened at Coffs.

How were the police corrupt?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
brilliant ..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

he has portrayed the girl as a victim in his story despite saying it was all consensual he think the girl was wronged and blamed club for not handling it properly.

He has only tried to clear his name from this by siding with the slut who was not raped yet accused the players of rape.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hold on... he got fired for calling the Deputy Principal a pig? Isn't that a legal case every lawyer would dream of?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
he has portrayed the girl as a victim in his story despite saying it was all consensual he think the girl was wronged and blamed club for not handling it properly.

He has only tried to clear his name from this by siding with the slut who was not raped yet accused the players of rape.
He is now saying the girl was disrespected by being dealt with like she was. He isn't defending her but merely saying that the players used her sexually when it suited and then told her to f off. Was it any wonder a woman "like that" would kick up a fuss on that night by banging on their doors. Those that partook of her favours where dumb and needed to think with their big brain and not their small one (as Nathan Brown would say). If you get mixed up with those sorts of people and inappropriate activity, then you are bound to have repercusions. Most people, whether town bikes, or not, don't like being trashed and if unstable enough, seek revenge. High profile footy players are particularly targeted whether its the local loud mouthed jock who wants to fight or the local lose morals females.

A lot don't think it was handled properly. The Admin were totally naive in many respects and we lost players, Hughes, Turvey and it bismirched our reputation yet again. The drunkeness and sex at the resort were not acceptable if you are representing the Bulldogs. The consensual pool escapade with the one dumb opportunistic player was seen by many on the Sunday morning. Not good enough. No discipline demanded apparently by Admin.

Of course, now with age and responsibilities, JT can see the female's side with her being ok on Wednesday night for 6 of em but Saturday night when they're not interested and have to meet at 7am next morning, she is called a slut, shamed and shunned like a piece of meat.

I am not defending the woman. What she did was totally wrong and impacted on the guys and their families and my club...but there is plenty of fault too with the players cos you just can't treat people like shit and hope they quietly go away. They never should have gotten involved with her or the Wednesday night incident as a matter of respect to the professional and family values of the club that pays them. Not to mention completely disregard Folksey.

Actions have consequences and all parties were to blame.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You mustn't be familiar with all the facts to ask such a question. There is any number of articles in non Newscorp publications. This may help you but do some research for yourself about Breton.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/bulldogs-rape-was-nonsense-detective.239942/
Does anyone here have an account on that bigfooty website? If so please post the article in the OP and bump that thread up. I can't believe that moderator had the nerve to post such tripe!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Meh it’s never going to leave our clubs name. But there is little point in getting annoyed about it. Success is the only thing that shuts people up. Well actually not really but at least it makes us fans happy..

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This bloke would never get a job at the Daily Terrorgraph!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is now saying the girl was disrespected by being dealt with like she was. He isn't defending her but merely saying that the players used her sexually when it suited and then told her to f off. Was it any wonder a woman "like that" would kick up a fuss on that night by banging on their doors. Those that partook of her favours where dumb and needed to think with their big brain and not their small one (as Nathan Brown would say). If you get mixed up with those sorts of people and inappropriate activity, then you are bound to have repercusions. Most people, whether town bikes, or not, don't like being trashed and if unstable enough, seek revenge. High profile footy players are particularly targeted whether its the local loud mouthed jock who wants to fight or the local lose morals females.

A lot don't think it was handled properly. The Admin were totally naive in many respects and we lost players, Hughes, Turvey and it bismirched our reputation yet again. The drunkeness and sex at the resort were not acceptable if you are representing the Bulldogs. The consensual pool escapade with the one dumb opportunistic player was seen by many on the Sunday morning. Not good enough. No discipline demanded apparently by Admin.

Of course, now with age and responsibilities, JT can see the female's side with her being ok on Wednesday night for 6 of em but Saturday night when they're not interested and have to meet at 7am next morning, she is called a slut, shamed and shunned like a piece of meat.

I am not defending the woman. What she did was totally wrong and impacted on the guys and their families and my club...but there is plenty of fault too with the players cos you just can't treat people like shit and hope they quietly go away. They never should have gotten involved with her or the Wednesday night incident as a matter of respect to the professional and family values of the club that pays them. Not to mention completely disregard Folksey.

Actions have consequences and all parties were to blame.

I still don't see any law being broken anywhere.

only law that seems to be broken is the false accusation of rape and attempt to destroy peoples livelihood by that woman.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I still don't see any law being broken anywhere.

only law that seems to be broken is the false accusation of rape and attempt to destroy peoples livelihood by that woman.
No law was broken from what I understand except having a gang bang at most work places would break that place of businesses guidelines. I don’t really like when you get the narrow minded comments about Slut and Canterbury Express. That’s not very constructive to the Bulldogs organisation. Like no professional organisation is going to come out and say the slut is lying... The guys did do the wrong thing professionally despite the actions of any other parties. And because of that we will forever be labeled the rapist.. so yeah not acceptable.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No law was broken from what I understand except having a gang bang at most work places would break that place of businesses guidelines. I don’t really like when you get the narrow minded comments about Slut and Canterbury Express. That’s not very constructive to the Bulldogs organisation. Like no professional organisation is going to come out and say the slut is lying... The guys did do the wrong thing professionally despite the actions of any other parties. And because of that we will forever be labeled the rapist.. so yeah not acceptable.
that's ok I don't like group sex either, I also don't like to have sex out side the marriage, but what I like and what my moral values are way different to what is accepted in the society.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
that's ok I don't like group sex either, I also don't like to have sex out side the marriage, but what I like and what my moral values are way different to what is accepted in the society.
I get that and if I was a 20 year old footy player and she up for it I’d probably do it. But when asked if I understood that professional what do you actually think was right and wrong and this is why you are in shit, I would know why it was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.