Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How on earth does anyone take what he said as being out of Context lol? He repeated it numerous times. Kevin may or may not know how to coach but he will put Cobbo in his back pocket. He had them firing for a top 4 but then they shat themselves. You can't air dirty laundry like that wether true or not, but spare us the out of context dribble.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s just ordinary. What’s going on at the broncos? The season hasnt even begun and your bagging out the coach… whatever you feel about your boss/coach you don’t go out there and bag them out publicly and expect no repercussions

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow what a fuckwit. He's very talented but no player should talk about their coach like that in the media as it reflects badly on them and the club. Especially not someone who's only in their second season..

Cobbo should be stood down for six weeks in Q Cup so he can learn some humility and respect. Maybe in that time he can learn to think before he talks..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I can't be fucked watching the interview but this does sound like he's taking the piss out of what gamble said last year?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I mean I don’t disagree. Walters is a flop. Reynolds carried them.

That said this is the kid who was “to tired to play”

I remember being 20 sparring with 3 different sparring partners fucking rotating for 12 fucking rounds.

Turn it up you flog. There’s the real answer. **** has issues with Kev.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate the attitude of these kids. You can have your opinion but no need to come out and speak ill like that of your coach and club legend who won multiple premierships. Hope Gordie puts one on him and tells him to shut the fuck up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just like Dean Pay, Kevy was never going to be at the Broncos long term... Just an easy nice guy to use to ride out the storm they were in.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even the bloke interviewing him is slow lol
They surely have to vet the question and keep the words under 6 characters
The host makes Sonny Bill sound like Einstein
Bra all I hear now is the sonny voice saying "e equals em cee squared bro" whilst wearing a suit jacket and white shoes