Club still looking to move on Luke Thompson at the end of season

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I honestly don't think he will be in Melbourne because they would need to contribute minimum 500k, and Melbourne's system is good enough to identify a player that will deliver his output for half that.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets see how Thompson goes behind a proper forward pack. At St Helens he was running off the back of Walmsley's hit ups and not Napa's.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly don't think he will be in Melbourne because they would need to contribute minimum 500k, and Melbourne's system is good enough to identify a player that will deliver his output for half that.
Bullshit, I've used that word a lot today.

NAS is on ~$700k and he not playing because he's afraid of needles, tattoos are OK though.
JBromwich is also on ~$700k
Kaufusi is on ~$650k
Welch is on ~$500k

My maths is pretty good and none of them are half $500k.

Always a Bulldog

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id say the plan is tpj playing backrow till kikau gets here then tpj takes thommos front row spot

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still working hard,unlike u and the rest of your Centrelink mates,this used to be a good place to communicate,until it was taken over by brain dead middle easterners.
You don’t know what hard work is dickhead. Go take a nap you old flog.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Still working hard,unlike u and the rest of your Centrelink mates,this used to be a good place to communicate,until it was taken over by brain dead middle easterners.
Says the bogan convict....

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang on. You’ve blabbered this info straight out to a forum with 50,000 members, but you’re highly concerned about it ‘getting out’. You can’t be the full quid
Like saying it on here is going to get directly back to him LOL. Like 50,000 members are all reading it LOL. Tweeting it to Gould quoting Arthur as the source is another story. Gould reads everything he's sent and journos read everything Gould answers.

How do you keep a f..king idiot in suspense ?

I'll tell you tomorrow

I heard you took an IQ test and the result came back NEGATIVE !

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or we haven't signed them in the last few days, we signed them last week, or next week. Or they aren't "from the Broncos" which could be taken to mean Bonks top 30...

The possible interpretations are limitless.
Yes these could be technical possibilities or maybe he isn't even quite signed just yet. I'm starting to think Arthur could even be getting mixed up with Asiata or TPJ. He's 80. I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Oates who'se off contract for 23 and had a knee injury. He has been linked to us numerous times in the past. Maybe we think we can turn him into a backrower although I read recently he wants to focus on wing. Wasn't too successful at edge for the Broncs was he ?