Club still looking to move on Luke Thompson at the end of season

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The other thing to consider is that just because uncle Arthur is a major sponsor doesn't mean he's preview to the inner working.

Hes ran his mouth before, so I will go with what the club says.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Didn’t you guys watch the finals?

Kikau’s work rate was out of this world and about as far from T Rex as Flanagan is from Cleary

So much negativity here
Yeah tell me about it.....

Even if Kiki retires today he would be a better play than Dorothy has even been.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure how "in the loop" Laundy would be so ill just say whatever..

Where is Davey maybe he could tweet Gus and pose the question "Arthur said Thommo is still on the move at the end of the season any truth to this big fella" :laughing:
You don't need to be Einstein to think Thomo on massive money won't be there in 23

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1643702983907.png

Brah anybody who knows anything about business knows a thing or two about how to sell "shit"

We all knew JAC will be used for PR and recruitment but to use him to offload players lol #stagedasfcuk!#AllGoodBra!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y would a multi millionaire sponsor tell u this shit,to cause more of a stir before the season starts,or is it that the club doesn’t involve him in any signings,especially when not long after coming on board as our sponsor threatened to pull the pin,I will b very surprised if he is still our sponsor come this time next year,especially at the discounted rate he is on .

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was pissed up in one of laundys pubs once and I chewed his ear off, he was very loose with info and I had to jog his memory of the name of “the Melbourne hooker” (Brandon smith) at the time so this encounter definitely matches my experience with him

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 39310

Brah anybody who knows anything about business knows a thing or two about how to sell "shit"

We all knew JAC will be used for PR and recruitment but to use him to offload players lol #stagedasfcuk!#AllGoodBra!
Not gonna lie flanno's face looks like he doesnt want to be in this photo,

Just like every other time hes in that jersey

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
No offence bro, but why is Laundy telling some random fan about the position of the bulldogs cap and the moving on of players.
I agree but you never know aye,

A healthy skepticism is the most powerful tool on the internet, an open mind is the second