Clown World Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, just a bunch of coward bitches that hate Christians so much they make a club named after someone they don't believe in just so they can sue and/or get rid of Christians.

They are just bullied Goth kids grown up and haven't grown out of their teenage years.
Yep, that's pretty much all they are. They claim to be fighting injustice, and they started the whole thing due to Christian based laws causing issues in the US, but they're mainly just nerds that hate Christians and want to piss Christians off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sure. How many would you like?

Damn, never knew the cops actually worked on catching these *****.

Even though am I Christian and proud of it, I wouldn't bother damaging other faiths icons/sites. I'll defend our sites (like I and 1000+ Assyrian brothers did years back when some Isis cocksucker threatened our Cathedral) but I won't do damage to any other faith.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep, that's pretty much all they are. They claim to be fighting injustice, and they started the whole thing due to Christian based laws causing issues in the US, but they're mainly just nerds that hate Christians and want to piss Christians off.
Thats right bro, that's why I actually was hoping nobody touched their tranny goat because all it done was give those mouth breathers air time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damn, never knew the cops actually worked on catching these *****.

Even though am I Christian and proud of it, I wouldn't bother damaging other faiths icons/sites. I'll defend our sites (like I and 1000+ Assyrian brothers did years back when some Isis cocksucker threatened our Cathedral) but I won't do damage to any other faith.
My stance has always been that every religion has an equal chance of being true (except maybe Scientology), so each religion should be treated with the respect they deserve.

But people don't get the same automatic respect. If someone uses their religious beliefs to control others, or they violate other religious icons because they believe they are right, then those people don't deserve respect.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sure. How many would you like?

Thanks, I heard about some issues and nothing had happened about them because they had suspects but caught no one.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
My stance has always been that every religion has an equal chance of being true (except maybe Scientology), so each religion should be treated with the respect they deserve.

But people don't get the same automatic respect. If someone uses their religious beliefs to control others, or they violate other religious icons because they believe they are right, then those people don't deserve respect.
Respect and tolerance is a 2 way street.
Unfortunately we are all hypocrites with double standards!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks, I heard about some issues and nothing had happened about them because they had suspects but caught no one.
I think you'll find that it's generally not an issue of favouritism. It's usually just that they can't find the person. In the Satanist statue case, the bloke didn't try to hide it. So he was easily caught.

Its like the Anzac statue desecrations we had the last few years. No one gets charged because no one admitted to the crime and there's no CCTV footage.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Respect and tolerance is a 2 way street.
Unfortunately we are all hypocrites with double standards!
100%

I try to be as respectful as possible, but I often fall into that trap. I misinterpret people and think they are being offensive when they're not.

Best we can do is to make every attempt to be respectful.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%

I try to be as respectful as possible, but I often fall into that trap. I misinterpret people and think they are being offensive when they're not.

Especially with the written word,

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Especially with the written word,
Ooh yeah, the written word is often massively misinterpreted. Or interpreted other ways. Like how the original bible manuscript didn't have the Holy Trinity, but later versions added it because they thought that was what Jesus was saying.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't know that but it a flow chart that makes you think, evolution I assume.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
100%

Misunderstandings are a big killer in communication.

Try going out with a girl who doesn't speak English as a first language.
Everything gets lost in translation!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ooh yeah, the written word is often massively misinterpreted. Or interpreted other ways. Like how the original bible manuscript didn't have the Holy Trinity, but later versions added it because they thought that was what Jesus was saying.
Really? Do you know which versions? Catholic versions I'm guessing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? Do you know which versions? Catholic versions I'm guessing.
Most versions after the early Greek manuscripts.

For example, John 5:7-8 reads:

"Because there are three in Heaven that testify – the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit – and these three are one"

This wasn't in the original Greek or Latin Bibilical texts. It was added some time later after 4th Century and adopted into the King James version.

The idea of Jesus, God, Holy Spirit as a trinity was based on a lot of guess work. There was never anything explicit saying that they were an actual trinity. Just hints that could be construed that way. The Catholic Church accepted the Holy Trinity so certain verses were added to say that it was a Holy Trinity.