Clown World Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too small this works .. clown world confirmedView attachment 101483
Obviously this guy did it for meme value but a couple of notes:

1) the Satanic Temple doesn't worship Satan. They're Atheists. They formed as the "Satanic Temple" as that is the only way they could form a religion and be provided the same protections all other religions get

2) as I said, it's a meme for most, but it shows the audacity of American Christian culture. I mean, it's mainly American, but most religious are that way. The belief that your religion is the only possible true religion to the point that you feel justified in destroying idols of other religions

Hate to break it to the Christians but... There's equal chance any religion is true. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, the multitude of Pagan religions. Any one could be true. Criticising others beliefs and destroying their idols while complaining that Christians are oppressed, that's just hypocritical.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they go after people who desercrate statues at churches, I doubt it.
Yes. Of course they do. To suggest that they would only protect Satanists in a country that's majority Christian is just kind of ridiculous.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously this guy did it for meme value but a couple of notes:

1) the Satanic Temple doesn't worship Satan. They're Atheists. They formed as the "Satanic Temple" as that is the only way they could form a religion and be provided the same protections all other religions get

2) as I said, it's a meme for most, but it shows the audacity of American Christian culture. I mean, it's mainly American, but most religious are that way. The belief that your religion is the only possible true religion to the point that you feel justified in destroying idols of other religions

Hate to break it to the Christians but... There's equal chance any religion is true. Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, the multitude of Pagan religions. Any one could be true. Criticising others beliefs and destroying their idols while complaining that Christians are oppressed, that's just hypocritical.
Those glorified goths know what they are doing. They target areas that have Christian operations (IE after school Bible studies and Christian displays) because they know they can't deny them "worshiping" the loser Satan while people worship Christ or they will sue because they are just bored Karen motherfuckers.

No conspiracy as I'm sure their one eyed beta cuck leader basically always says that.

Whether they are belivers in Satan or not, I hope they get their wish and meet their god when they kick the bucket.

PS as far as their statues of Baphomet (goat headed tranny with tits and a dick), let them display it. It's funny.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Those glorified goths know what they are doing. They target areas that have Christian operations (IE after school Bible studies and Christian displays) because they know they can't deny them "worshiping" the loser Satan while people worship Christ or they will sue because they are just bored Karen motherfuckers.

No conspiracy as I'm sure their one eyed beta cuck leader basically always says that.

Whether they are belivers in Satan or not, I hope they get their wish and meet their god when they kick the bucket.

PS as far as their statues of Baphomet (goat headed tranny with tits and a dick), let them display it. It's funny.
Yeah, they're definitely trolling with their religion. But they publicly state that they don't worship Satan and don't believe in God or Satan. So it's a religion without a deity. But they chose Satan as their mascot 'cause it pisses off Christians.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. Of course they do. To suggest that they would only protect Satanists in a country that's majority Christian is just kind of ridiculous.
They worship Satan. And white cristian nationalists are the most persecuted culture in the world right now. They aren’t atheist, they attend their temple of satan. To peach hail Satan, there’s even one in Noosa near where I live.
BA7B63FD-01DE-42DC-8C31-DBD905631C2D.jpeg

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can you show me a example when someone has vandalised and been arrested.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
People don't realise there is a difference between Satanists and Luciferians.

Satanist are the nerdy, lefty looking loser ***** that think they are changing the world thinking they are someone but are nothing but weak cocksuckers.

Luciferians are the real satan worshippers who think that Lucifer is God and God is the evil one. These cocksuckers are the ones that are the murdering pedophiles that perform real rituals and human sacrifices. Think Epstein and his pedo island.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I can't recall anyone being arrested let alone even been caught damaging Christian items.

But we haven't seen nothing yet. Us Christians are on the way to being public enemy #1. I say bring it!

People, including most Christians, misunderstand "turn the other cheek", it will be a big shock to the world when the ones who understand react to the evil against us.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Satanists are the weak Coward ***** that haven't got the balls to be Luciferians. Their symbol is a goat headed tranny FFS

They just talk the talk and can't walk the walk.
The satanic temple is filled with the wannabes.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't recall anyone being arrested let alone even been caught damaging Christian items.

But we haven't seen nothing yet. Us Christians are on the way to being public enemy #1. I say bring it!

People, including most Christians, misunderstand "turn the other cheek", it will be a big shock to the world when the ones who understand react to the evil against us.
Brother Nathaniel has exposed enemy#1 of Christianity.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The satanic temple is filled with the wannabes.
Yep, just a bunch of coward bitches that hate Christians so much they make a club named after someone they don't believe in just so they can sue and/or get rid of Christians.

They are just bullied Goth kids grown up and haven't grown out of their teenage years.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Brother Nathaniel has exposed enemy#1 of Christianity.
Bro he is a fruit loop but some of the stuff he says is true.

I think if he acted more professional and said more truth he would be whacked physically or socially, like has happened time over time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They worship Satan. And white cristian nationalists are the most persecuted culture in the world right now. They aren’t atheist, they attend their temple of satan. To peach hail Satan, there’s even one in Noosa near where I live. View attachment 101749
That's not the same group. The article you shared was a member of the Satanic Temple. A group that lists itself as a non-Theistic group that stands against inequality and bigotry.

The Noosa Temple of Satan is affiliated with the Church of Satan. That's a group that actually worships Satan. The two groups do not like each other.

Just look at their Wikipedia or their website

Screenshot_20240206_104227_Chrome.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure. How many would you like?