Climate Change

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Biden has dedicated $2.3 billion to climate change. He wanted to push through a bill to tackle climate change but all Republicans and one Democrat opposed it (that Democrat owns an oil company)

Many wanted him to declare a climate emergency that would allow him to put in place heavy restrictions, but in America if a climate emergency is declared then it automatically triggers litigation laws that allow fossil fuels companies and Republicans to sue the government for billions. Because 'Murica.
I dont know how the fuck Joe Manchin remains a Democrat and why the party just can't kick this guy out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Apparently La Niña has been declared.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That stupid bitch who blocked the harbour tunnel has had all charges dismissed on the grounds of “climate change anxiety” - and that my friends is what’s wrong with our society.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That stupid bitch who blocked the harbour tunnel has had all charges dismissed on the grounds of “climate change anxiety” - and that my friends is what’s wrong with our society.
Retrial surely. Put the mole in jail

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wonder why the Climate Change activists wont enter into a debate with scientists about this issue.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder why the Climate Change activists wont enter into a debate with scientists about this issue.
We've already had this discussion...

The climate change activists don't debate with the scientists because the scientists agree with them.

I'm talking about credentialed experts, not those who have a financial interest in climate change and renewables.
I believe it is now settled that any changes have not been caused by human activity. Its 100% natural.

And I'm sure you can provide these experts?

Btw, here's some of the most well respected scientific sources in the world saying that you're completely wrong. Including Nature Journal (leading scientific journal), the leading US scientific source (NASA) and the leading Australian scientific source (CSIRO)

But if you have a better source, then I'm willing to hear it.

And of course there is the leading experts on climate policy which includes the best scientists in the world analysing all of the available research

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly I think climate change is fake, like the climate will change regardless. I definitely think we should invest the money into colonising the Moon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should colonise the sun. We just have to go there at night time.
I heard a rumour that a Phoenix currently resides in the Sun and that when we have the next Ice Age the Phoenix will awaken from its slumber and warm the earth bringing new life. I don't think it would be a good idea to go to the Sun and potentially upset the Phoenix.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard a rumour that a Phoenix currently resides in the Sun and that when we have the next Ice Age the Phoenix will awaken from its slumber and warm the earth bringing new life. I don't think it would be a good idea to go to the Sun and potentially upset the Phoenix.
So you saying, River Phoenix will come alive.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better than waking the Dragon in the moon

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone who doesn't care about the climate, there's other reasons to push for a transition away from fossil fuels.

In a meeting a few days ago, OPEC member nations (the countries that control most of the oil in the world) all agreed to drastically reduce oil production in order to force up the price of oil, which is going to drastically increase the price of petrol for all of us.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Tim Flannery lately for any bold predictions?