Climate Change Pests at it again - Tyre Extinguishers

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

So there's this new group of climate change activists who deflate the tyres of big cars such as Ram 1500s and Silverado's etc... and they're trying to get this activism started down under:
  • They have a website and Facebook page about their 'cause'
  • A YouTube video also explaining how to deflate a tyre, not slashing it as such
  • Pamphlets are placed on the car windscreen advising them why their cars tyres were deflated
  • SUV's are also being targeted
  • Upper class and middle class suburbs are the targets
  • Melbourne is the first Australian city targeted
Now let's look at their stupidity...
  • Having a website or Facebook page showing your crimes and stupidity is something that federal authorities can request access to, and everything on the internet has a breadcrumb right back to their location
  • Same thing could be said about the YouTube video
  • SUV's... why these are being targeted as well I don't know. A lot of SUV's are 4 cylinder, and a lot of them are hybrid cars. My neighbor across the road gets him to Kiami and back on less than 1/4 of a tank
  • Upper class and middle class suburbs are being targeted... I'm pretty sure these suburbs are the ones that will have either a lock-up garage, or security cameras
  • As for deflating the tyre of the vehicle, they are doing MORE DAMAGE TO THE ENVIRONMENT because, believe it or not, a tyre without air has more weight to carry
    1685568616100.gif
    meaning more petrol is being burnt, meaning more pollution
    1685568611732.gif
    1685568613347.gif
  • Also, there's a service station in every suburb, and it costs 0 cents to fill up your deflated tyre with air
    1685568618218.gif
    1685568618566.gif
    1685568618976.gif

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
someone should create a pamphlet to explain to these people why they are being punched in the face

delusional people who have fallen for the mainstream narrative that the world is going to end because its a degree hotter, 50 years ago they would believe that the world is going to end because the media was pushing that the world was getting cooler, we have some of them on the kennel

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know, I'm absolutely convinced there are people whose main hobby, interest and
sport is to be an outraged activist and "woke" social justice warrior/vandal and deliberately
set out to be "triggered" by anything and everything in exactly the same way
normal people like to fish, shoot, read, play tennis and golf or go to the movies.
These Green/Libtard "hobbyist" militants will often support multiple
causes just for the sport of it and wear any arrest or court hearing
like a badge of honour; therefore one must always question their sincerity,
integrity, motives and intellect...
"Land rights for gay whales! Land rights for gay whales!
Land rights for gay whales!"

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
There was a recent report about how these groups are soon going to be listed as gangs that plan illegal activities. Meaning that even just associating with them could lead to criminal charges.
bad news for you and doogie

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
bad news for you and doogie
Why? Do we support alarmists carrying out crimes?

I keep forgetting what we support. Glad you're here to remind me.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Climate change is a major problem. When almost all experts are saying it's a problem, then the ones that aren't saying it's a problem are the ones with their fingers in their ears. But criminal action won't help. It'll just piss people off, resulting in people less likely to care about climate change and more likely to side with the fossil fuel lobby.

Not that it matters as the speed that AI is advancing means that it will likely solve the climate change problem before it causes major issues. But that solution may involve time travelling robots.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. Climate change is a major problem. When almost all experts are saying it's a problem, then the ones that aren't saying it's a problem are the ones with their fingers in their ears. But criminal action won't help. It'll just piss people off, resulting in people less likely to care about climate change and more likely to side with the fossil fuel lobby.

Not that it matters as the speed that AI is advancing means that it will likely solve the climate change problem before it causes major issues. But that solution may involve time travelling robots.
all the experts said y2k was a problem

don’t make me bring up the list again ffs

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Why? Do we support alarmists carrying out crimes?

I keep forgetting what we support. Glad you're here to remind me.
yes you support alarmists carrying out crimes and you are both alarmists

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Calling them alarmists is supporting them

they are delusional pieces of trash and in many cases domestic terrorists

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

And AI that advanced may present us with new problems. I'm not necessarily thinking "The Terminator", but there are more than a few deep thinkers from a range of key fields who have concerns.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
There was a recent report about how these groups are soon going to be listed as gangs that plan illegal activities. Meaning that even just associating with them could lead to criminal charges.
I've seen the pamphlet they are leaving behind...
1685585715463.png

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Imagine being an extremist who thinks the world is going to end because the temperature increased slightly lol

this definitely has the feeling of a communist Trojan horse and a conspiracy to dismantle western power

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully one day when they do their stupid disruptive march some guy loses his shit in 4WD and just mows them all down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
all the experts said y2k was a problem

don’t make me bring up the list again ffs
The one that keeps getting debunked but you keep bringing it up anyway?

Yep. That's always a fun merry-go-round.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes you support alarmists carrying out crimes and you are both alarmists
Thank you for helping me understand who I am. I thought I didn't support crazy stuff but turns out I do. I will now paint myself red and scream at traffic.

As you are someone who is well experienced in the world of nutjobbery, do you have any advice that would help me further blend in with the full on crazy people?