Cleanout Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where is this cleanout everyone was talking about.

Last night was the perfect example of a club that needs a cleanout of players. (the only reason I didn't say coach is that he has re-signed for two more years.)

Some of the missed tackles in broken play were horrendous and nothing like I've seen from this group.

Whether they are worried about their futures or not doesn't matter. If anything it should drive you to a greater effort.

The Morris boys are on their last legs, Hopoate has one good game and 3 quiet ones, Holland is not a first grade goalkicker or player for that matter, we all know the problem with Mbye, Eastwood has seen better days, Tolman or Graham need to mould into one player therefore one needs to go, Lichaa has had enough time to change most of our minds but just isn't up to it, and Kasiano im not sure of as yet whether its just a form slump or he can't hack the pace of first grade.

I know a lot of these players are still on contract but the club has to try and give Foran and Woods some fresh players to work with otherwise it will be same old crap that we have had for 5 years.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a severe curvature of the spine, and Des hasnt shown himself to be a chiropractor capable of fixing it
I thing Des is the Chiropractor, who stuff up the spine, to tell you the truth

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah the morris twins are looking a bit stale, is mybe the biggest flog in nrl history there where reports this year i think of him wanting a million dollars a season and hes done absolutely nothing
BMoz had a brain fade (again) with that first try but generally went pretty well given limited opportunities. They both made plenty of yards on dh plays. We got beat by a better kicking game. I can't understand why Frawley stood so wide when we were in their 20 but I guess it doesn't matter a lot when Lichaa kept going to Mbye anyway. Mbye looks sharp when he is DH and his backing up with that last try showed he would make a good go of FB, but he isn't a controlling player and needs to be away from first receiver.

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye seems the perfect fullback to everyone except Des.

If he is tried at fullback and succeeds then we could kill two birds with one stone. Mbye/Foran/Frawley/? spine is a good start.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Morris boys have been goin well this year. Very quiet first half from them both but definitely picked it up in the second half. They still got it and am happy to have them in the team. They actually react to the game as well unlike some of the emotionless idiots in our team.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is the average age of our run on squad?

froggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Morris boys have been goin well this year. Very quiet first half from them both but definitely picked it up in the second half. They still got it and am happy to have them in the team. They actually react to the game as well unlike some of the emotionless idiots in our team.
I agree they have been OK this year. But moving forward I don't think we should offer them new deals past the current one. We need some new blood.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the morris boys are very average when they play on the same side

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree they have been OK this year. But moving forward I don't think we should offer them new deals past the current one. We need some new blood.
Yeah i think they have 1 year left to run? which is next year. I agree that next year should probably be there last

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our supporter base definitely needs a cleanout bunch of sooks
Lol the club is lucky there is even a fucking supporter base left. This club is nothing without the 8k at the stadium last night and those who post here. The supporters are the victim in all of this. The board should be on their knees thanking us for sticking around through this absolute shitfest and every single negative comment is justified - make no mistake.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
U want most of the team replaced lol. Easier for u to change clubs

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mbye seems the perfect fullback to everyone except Des.

If he is tried at fullback and succeeds then we could kill two birds with one stone. Mbye/Foran/Frawley/? spine is a good start.
Yes but people keep saying he is a DH or an FB - he can't be both and we have to replace him in whatever position he goes from and to. So pull him out of 7 who goes in? We don't have another half to go in there. Put him in DH and Lichaa is gone - no problem. Put him the FB and Hoppa is gone - to where? He is one of our best. Lee is our chief try assist and the Morris' are champions. Holland is our kicker and has scored plenty of tries this season and not missed a beat in defence. So what do we do, play with 12 instead of 13?

DBake

Waterboy
Reaction score
the morris boys are very average when they play on the same side
Under almost any other coach than the "mad scientist" these two become among the most prolific try scorers ever

Hasler has maimed the career of a few in his "experiments" at the Bulldogs, but the failure to have a game plan which delivers these two clean ball regularly is an absolute tragedy and unforgivable NRL(let alone Bulldogs) sin

Hang your head in shame Des, and suffer the constant proving of the myth that you are!!!

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Under almost any other coach than the "mad scientist" these two become among the most prolific try scorers ever

Hasler has maimed the career of a few in his "experiments" at the Bulldogs, but the failure to have a game plan which delivers these two clean ball regularly is an absolute tragedy and unforgivable NRL(let alone Bulldogs) sin

Hang your head in shame Des, and suffer the constant proving of the myth that you are!!!
Highly questionable comment

Status
Not open for further replies.