Cleanout Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where is this cleanout everyone was talking about.

Last night was the perfect example of a club that needs a cleanout of players. (the only reason I didn't say coach is that he has re-signed for two more years.)

Some of the missed tackles in broken play were horrendous and nothing like I've seen from this group.

Whether they are worried about their futures or not doesn't matter. If anything it should drive you to a greater effort.

The Morris boys are on their last legs, Hopoate has one good game and 3 quiet ones, Holland is not a first grade goalkicker or player for that matter, we all know the problem with Mbye, Eastwood has seen better days, Tolman or Graham need to mould into one player therefore one needs to go, Lichaa has had enough time to change most of our minds but just isn't up to it, and Kasiano im not sure of as yet whether its just a form slump or he can't hack the pace of first grade.

I know a lot of these players are still on contract but the club has to try and give Foran and Woods some fresh players to work with otherwise it will be same old crap that we have had for 5 years.
I agree we are carrying some dead wood, but i think in hindsight we were not as terrible yesterday as you make out. The cowboys have had a really rough mo th of footy and came out all guns blazing. We missed 19 tackles all game which surprised me, and apparently we had 45 sets. But i think the few times we fumbled on our line were counted as us having a set. They must be.
WE werent good yesterday, and our last play options were as bad as they have been.
AAll the players i have loved over the years are no longer giving me the the desire to love any longer. Graham simply hogs the ball. Kasiano is lazy. Eastwood is useless. Etc etc.
BBasically it has come to a point for me where i dont really care who we let go any more. Everyone wants to sack the coach, but the coach is not on the field making all the stupid mistakes. He may be responsible for the game plan, but he isnt responsible for executing it.
Foran and woods are good additions for next year. Bit we need to lose some of our dead wood also.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Last night was the perfect example of a club that needs a cleanout of players. (the only reason I didn't say coach is that he has re-signed for two more years.)

Some of the missed tackles in broken play were horrendous and nothing like I've seen from this group.

Whether they are worried about their futures or not doesn't matter. If anything it should drive you to a greater effort.

The Morris boys are on their last legs, Hopoate has one good game and 3 quiet ones, Holland is not a first grade goalkicker or player for that matter, we all know the problem with Mbye, Eastwood has seen better days, Tolman or Graham need to mould into one player therefore one needs to go, Lichaa has had enough time to change most of our minds but just isn't up to it, and Kasiano im not sure of as yet whether its just a form slump or he can't hack the pace of first grade.

I know a lot of these players are still on contract but the club has to try and give Foran and Woods some fresh players to work with otherwise it will be same old crap that we have had for 5 years.
I agree we are carrying some dead wood, but i think in hindsight we were not as terrible yesterday as you make out. The cowboys have had a really rough mo th of footy and came out all guns blazing. We missed 19 tackles all game which surprised me, and apparently we had 45 sets. But i think the few times we fumbled on our line were counted as us having a set. They must be.
WE werent good yesterday, and our last play options were as bad as they have been.
AAll the players i have loved over the years are no longer giving me the the desire to love any longer. Graham simply hogs the ball. Kasiano is lazy. Eastwood is useless. Etc etc.
BBasically it has come to a point for me where i dont really care who we let go any more. Everyone wants to sack the coach, but the coach is not on the field making all the stupid mistakes. He may be responsible for the game plan, but he isnt responsible for executing it.
Foran and woods are good additions for next year. Bit we need to lose some of our dead wood also.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Under almost any other coach than the "mad scientist" these two become among the most prolific try scorers ever

Hasler has maimed the career of a few in his "experiments" at the Bulldogs, but the failure to have a game plan which delivers these two clean ball regularly is an absolute tragedy and unforgivable NRL(let alone Bulldogs) sin

Hang your head in shame Des, and suffer the constant proving of the myth that you are!!!
Really?? The morris twins have always been great defensive players. They have also been great attacking players. But your quote is far too generous. And your hate for hasler is.....meh.

DBake

Waterboy
Reaction score

Really?? The morris twins have always been great defensive players. They have also been great attacking players. But your quote is far too generous. And your hate for hasler is.....meh.
Ok take the personality out of it if it keeps the crux of the argument in focus
Without the "current coaches" addiction to his at the time, "innovative" style of game play, with forward passing it to each other, halves not traditional in their role etc etc, then so much more is different
Was different at the time, got us to GF and all that, but it got WORKED OUT, and other(all) teams were/are able to nullify it.
This particular coach in question is too pig headed to admit that the game plan had been and gone, and many players have had it contribute considerably to poor performances and probable career long damage to reputations

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Under almost any other coach than the "mad scientist" these two become among the most prolific try scorers ever

Hasler has maimed the career of a few in his "experiments" at the Bulldogs, but the failure to have a game plan which delivers these two clean ball regularly is an absolute tragedy and unforgivable NRL(let alone Bulldogs) sin

Hang your head in shame Des, and suffer the constant proving of the myth that you are!!!

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I was at this game we were absolute shit, never looked like winning. The side to side movement is like an under 10's training drill. No kicking game, forwards not hitting the line, this is very poor and the fans deserve more.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I was at this game we were absolute shit, never looked like winning. The side to side movement is like an under 10's training drill. No kicking game, forwards not hitting the line, this is very poor and the fans deserve more.
I was at the game as well and you don't think at the time we scored that disallowed try we looked like tearing them apart? C'mon. We then had 3 penalties against and a number of dropped balls when we did get it and they scored off a kick. We were still looking good up until the Hess try from another flukey kick. When we got a run of possession towards the back end we started to get going again but it was too late and then Fualolo drops the ball and its gonski. In that first half we defended about 5 sets in a row on our line and it was only a tired Klem that couldn't adjust for the Morgan try. I was just as gutted as everyone else out there and could feel we weren't going to win but it wasn't because they weren't having a dig. They just couldn't get going with any reasonable possession. That plus Lichaa's continual passing to Mbye on the left was the killer. We really didn't do a lot of attacking kicking because we weren't in their red zone often enough. I think we need to swap Graham and Klemmer and just give Klem the hit up role and let Graham move around a bit, picking when to get the ball rather than being the default first receiver. Graham just doesn't have the leg speed to break the line anymore but still has an offload when he is in position to do it.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How many games has B Moz played in fg and at the highest level? His fumbles leading directly to two tries was school boy like

Elliott also failed to clean up 2 kicks leading two tries and gave away penalties on the 4th twice one that lead to a try

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Kurt Mann
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko Lee
5. Marcelo Montana
6. Keiran Foran
7. Matt Frawley
8. Aaron Woods
9. Moses Mbye
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Aidan Guerra
13. John Asiata
Res:
14. James Graham
15. Aidan Tolman
16. Adam Elliott
17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If graham and tolman can't get out of the habit of demanding the ball ad 1st receiver then I want them both gone.

My order of who to clean out

1. Cancer hasler
2. Raelene
3. Graham - it isn't coached into him, he feels he has to be 1st receiver
4. Tolman - can stay of he shows that he can change his playing style, I think hasler had coached this shit into him
5. Eastwood - gone anyways
6. Kasiano - I'm fed up with his fitness as well, even his short stints aren't long enough filled with energy
7 Holland - just fuck off
8. Lichaa - just not good enough, mbye can play hooker

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Kurt Mann
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Brenko Lee
5. Marcelo Montana
6. Keiran Foran
7. Matt Frawley
8. Aaron Woods
9. Moses Mbye
10. David Klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Aidan Guerra
13. John Asiata
Res:
14. James Graham
15. Aidan Tolman
16. Adam Elliott
17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
Is this the official 110% team for next year or just your personal wish?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players who need to go:

Lichaa
Hopoate
Kasiano
Graham
Eastwood
Holland

2.3 M

Board members who need to go but won't go:

Des hasler
Raebro
Ray Dib the constipated cun't

Potential replacemnets:

Nathan Peats
Latrell Mitchell
Aiden Guerra
John asiasta
Sam Tagataese

We could potentially fit Gaiguy

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Brett morris
3. Dane Gaiguy
4. Josh morris
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Kieran Foran
7. Matt Frawley
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Nathan Peats
10. David klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Aiden Guerra
13. John asiasta

14. Danny Fualolo
15. Adam Elliot
16. Sam Tagataese
17. Josh Cleeland Edit: Moses Mybe instead.

Our team needs a cleanout and is not winning a premiership without one. Lichaa looked like a headless turtle and was a momentun killer all game long. Nathan Peats provides a kicking game, superb passing game and is fast, which is important.
I have to go was gonna write more.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Players who need to go:

Lichaa
Hopoate
Kasiano
Graham
Eastwood
Holland

2.3 M

Board members who need to go but won't go:

Des hasler
Raebro
Ray Dib the constipated cun't

Potential replacemnets:

Nathan Peats
Latrell Mitchell
Aiden Guerra
John asiasta
Sam Tagataese

We could potentially fit Gaiguy

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Brett morris
3. Dane Gaiguy
4. Josh morris
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Kieran Foran
7. Matt Frawley
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Nathan Peats
10. David klemmer
11. Josh Jackson
12. Aiden Guerra
13. John asiasta

14. Danny Fualolo
15. Adam Elliot
16. Sam Tagataese
17. Josh Cleeland Edit: Moses Mybe instead.

Our team needs a cleanout and is not winning a premiership without one. Lichaa looked like a headless turtle and was a momentun killer all game long. Nathan Peats provides a kicking game, superb passing game and is fast, which is important.
I have to go was gonna write more.
#Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.