It's as though people expect me to be domesticated. :(

Reaction score
boo to cleaning.

doesnt help that i just re-arranged everything as well *dies* lol

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
yup :grinning:

but i give her an allowance as im well off lol. she deserves to spend on herself too

Maza

Reaction score
dumping everything on the floor is the best part

it's when you turn around and see the mess and realise how little space you have to put everything neatly away that you go **** ME!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
pls send her over!

oh and p.s. i need an allowance too :grinning:
ffs im not as rich as ur dad :o

im well off not rich cuz i dont have many bills so i pretty much can save most of my salary lol. But i aint on bloody 100k+ a year lol

i wish :p

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
besides u get an allowance already :p

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
cleaning ur room is fun. especially when i found ur bras and tried them on lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If your rich Hani then your tax should pay back the rest

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
mum cleans it for me :grinning:
REALLY?

I snap whenever someone looks in my room, let alone touches my stuff. I think I have too many things i wish to hide. :p

My room is the only place ill keep trashed 70% of the time. The rest of the house can not stay dirty. Don't know why. Guess its easier to find clothes when they are drapped over the bed, dressers and doors :o

Reaction score
REALLY?

I snap whenever someone looks in my room, let alone touch my stuff. I think I have too many things i wish to hide. :p

My room is the only place ill keep trashed. The rest of the house can not stay dirty. Don't know why. Guess its easier to find clothes when they are drapped over the bed, dressers and doors :o
lol i agree. everything is spread out there in front of you, no need to look in drawers, wardrobes etc for something !

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
REALLY?

I snap whenever someone looks in my room, let alone touches my stuff. I think I have too many things i wish to hide. :p

My room is the only place ill keep trashed 70% of the time. The rest of the house can not stay dirty. Don't know why. Guess its easier to find clothes when they are drapped over the bed, dressers and doors :o

i dont leave anything in my room that i dont want anyone to see lol. Besides i dont have anything to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.