Ciro presser

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m happy Cirro said nothing. Everyone knows that was a bullshit call but the last thing you want to give a young team is excuses.
just move on.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Ciraldo starts blaming the refs. It gives rhe players the wrong mentality. The blame must first be internal and sure give credit to opposition. But ref blaming is not something a coach trying to build a strong mental culture should be doing. As bad as the ref mightve been. Thats a private convo he can have with ref boss.

The blame is on our ill discipline and our shit 7/lack of forwards on the bench. Losing brown didnt help hes been good for us. Despite all that we only lost by 2 to a warriors side full of energy and at home.
This is a fair take

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading between the lines he was sending a message to Flanagan by praising Johnson so much

KO or renoylds will be on the bench next week Flanagan might get subbed

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m starting to worry about Ciro’s perception. Two things that stood out to me. 1) He rates that as our best performance so far and 2) He spoke very highly about Okunbor’s performance. Number 1 I can understand more, as we did play a more sustained, solid game, but thinking Ok was worth singling out?! He made a few hitups and was completely unremarkable.

I‘m still not sure if Ciro is the messiah. On the other hand I also watched the Warrior press conference and there’s a lot to like about how their coach sees things.

Last edited:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reading between the lines he was sending a message to Flanagan by praising Johnson so much

KO or renoylds will be on the bench next week Flanagan might get subbed
Or we could drop Flanno put Reynolds as starting half and KO on the bench.