Official Ciraldo's Presser

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If dogs sign jh as assistant yoj can be assured it’s a back up plan if ciraldo doesn’t get better results next year. He had a crack at tpjs offload as the jurno asked him the question but sick of hearing his crap. Nothing changes so no point taking anything concrete with what he says.

now my 2cents is Gus and co keep saying depth etc etc… I understand we are low on troops and des fucked us 15 years ago but those excuses have sailed for me. Nsw cup besides the last couple of weeks have shown we have depth to cover. But yet we have the same defensive issues in both grades, we just can’t defend set plays, ffs they had a man overlap with one man down themselves.

so for me issues run deeper in the club… we finally got ourselves a proper Hooker who has regressed hard. Burton has regressed, rfm is non existent anymore, okunbour getting picked upfront is mind boggling… I can keep going but nothing a lot on here don’t know already. I’m giving ciraldo one more year, gus needs to some some big poppers and a fb. Crichton isn’t the answer he is a through and through. Centre. Sick of signing players on marquee money and playing them a diff position. I’m going to watch every game this year but I’ve tapped out, wouldn’t be surprised if we do get the spoon.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah it worries me, didn't want to be doom and gloom, but I have concerns his body won't handle the intensity because he's had it so good at Panthers. Weekly pressure that we present will be nothing like he's experienced before
This is kinda what happened to Foran. Always battered bruised and injured with us. Titans big boys gain more metres and protect him from hits. The titans are getting much better value out of him. I hope we don’t have the same experience with Crichton when he comes.

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If dogs sign jh as assistant yoj can be assured it’s a back up plan if ciraldo doesn’t get better results next year. He had a crack at tpjs offload as the jurno asked him the question but sick of hearing his crap. Nothing changes so no point taking anything concrete with what he says.

now my 2cents is Gus and co keep saying depth etc etc… I understand we are low on troops and des fucked us 15 years ago but those excuses have sailed for me. Nsw cup besides the last couple of weeks have shown we have depth to cover. But yet we have the same defensive issues in both grades, we just can’t defend set plays, ffs they had a man overlap with one man down themselves.

so for me issues run deeper in the club… we finally got ourselves a proper Hooker who has regressed hard. Burton has regressed, rfm is non existent anymore, okunbour getting picked upfront is mind boggling… I can keep going but nothing a lot on here don’t know already. I’m giving ciraldo one more year, gus needs to some some big poppers and a fb. Crichton isn’t the answer he is a through and through. Centre. Sick of signing players on marquee money and playing them a diff position. I’m going to watch every game this year but I’ve tapped out, wouldn’t be surprised if we do get the spoon.
Plan B for sure a good or bad we will see. I'm thinking Gus would like an experienced assistant coach to mentor the inexperienced head coach. Gus is a critical thinker of a situation

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Said it before we seem to have this deeply ingrained loser mentality and no resolve at all to stay in the contest.

It's hard to see it changing any time soon.

We have had a near on complete overhaul of the roster and new coaches and staff yet it still pans out the same as the past several years.

As fans we'll just get this season over and done with and hope for the best for 2024. Depends what signings in the forwards Gus comes up with as to whether things will greatly improve.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget he thinks Burton has the best kicking game in the league....
And thought Perham was a great idea at fullback and persisted with it for 16 rounds until the fans started booing his every touch of the ball

Ciraldopes howlers are really starting to add up

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Said it before we seem to have this deeply ingrained loser mentality and no resolve at all to stay in the contest.

It's hard to see it changing any time soon.

We have had a near on complete overhaul of the roster and new coaches and staff yet it still pans out the same as the past several years.

As fans we'll just get this season over and done with and hope for the best for 2024. Depends what signings in the forwards Gus comes up with as to whether things will greatly improve.
The loser mentality sadly now runs deep into the fan base also. Most fans appear to be very pleased with the trajectory of the club over the past 2 years

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m going to watch every game this year but I’ve tapped out, wouldn’t be surprised if we do get the spoon.
I think this paragraph says what most of us feel..The disappointment is very real and feels wrong. We should be doing much much better with this roster and coaching staff.

Good players we signed have gone backwards and our defence has if anything gotten worse.. That has to be a coaching problem, not a player problem.??

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think this paragraph says what most of us feel..The disappointment is very real and feels wrong. We should be doing much much better with this roster and coaching staff.

Good players we signed have gone backwards and our defence has if anything gotten worse.. That has to be a coaching problem, not a player problem.??
The defence proves that coach has no idea

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This
Will he be hungry?
If Panthers win the comp this year I think motivation will be very low so I'm hoping they don't otherwise we could be signing a player just coming for the money. He may not have the heart for the club like he has with the Panthers which is concerning

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amateurish he said several times. More like f..king pathetic in defence. No f..king idea, embarrassment, hopeless, shit, disgusting

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
honestly thank god tigers are even worse than us otherwise we'd be getting another spoon
Honestly think they are better just shitter coach if that’s even possible

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ciro talked about the ‘frustration’ of tries from dummy half or TPJ’s dopey first play offload down our end. How ‘bout short drop-outs which do not work for us 9/10 and yesterday led directly to a Pony try. #CutItOut

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven't heard or seen the presser but read a few quotes. He seems to single out some plays and players but didn't mention Okunbur's continual fuck ups.. Everything he does is "amateurish".. That's because he's not FG standard and shouldn't be playing..