Ciraldo the defence Coach

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well I think we get what we deserve as fans at times.

The Kennel was United in celebration about Barrett signing, and couldn't even raise any concerns about Ciraldo such as his Signing Renyolds to top 30 without getting savage backlash.

Not learning from previous errors has become the bulldogs DNA
We weren't united in celebration. I personally looked at his record with a decent manly roster and was worried as fuck. If you can't get a decent roster winning, ours at the time was always going to be hard to get winning.

I felt the sand about bringing a rookie in again. Was willing to give CC a chance, but I'm getting really sick of copping floggings. I know that right now a ref with 6 again calls can dramatically influence scotelines against sides that aren't great defenders. But it's really hard to watch opponents get carried upfield with repeat sets for three tries.

We fuckrd U enough anyway. But it was enough for me to switch off after two piggyback tries and the softest sin binning ever. I watched until Preston was binned for a tackle that 999/1000 times is deemed ok then switched off.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Spent too much time hiring cultural dancers, smokers and all the other woke crap.

What the hell have you done Gus hiring this guy????

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Childish muppets on here… it was 1-1 defence and 2 players in the bin that hurt us most…. But hey, let’s blame Ciraldo, Gus…and, the glass cleaner at Canterbury Leagues.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are even worse than we were under Barrett. Unsurprising tho cos at least barrett had some first grade coaching experience

Ciraldo appointment is a massive Gus blunder, amongst others
Look much worse under ciraldo than Barrett.
Should of given mick potter the gig

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
BIGGEST fuck up by Gus was hiring an assistant over a premiership winning coach.

Gus will let the club get driven into the ground before he admits he fucked up with the assistant piece of shit.
That's how Gus operates. It's so he is employed for years.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you give us some info into Ben Ikin's role at the Broncos??

Did Ikin sign on the same time as Walters?
Ben Ikin signed as Football and Performance Director for the Brisbane Broncos on 28 June 2021. In March 2023, that role changed to Head of Football Operations.

Walters was appointed coach before Ikin started.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIGGEST fuck up by Gus was hiring an assistant over a premiership winning coach.

Gus will let the club get driven into the ground before he admits he fucked up with the assistant piece of shit.
Have to disagree with this one mate … Gus chose Hook and then eventually sacked him when Panthers were in 4th place to keep his dad from pinching young Cleary and his mates over to the Tigers .. the board may have done a Roman senate and back stabbed him … but he still made the tough call ..

CC may not be going anywhere soon … but don’t doubt that Gould will make massive calls if he has to for the betterment of the club …

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have to disagree with this one mate … Gus chose Hook and then eventually sacked him when Panthers were in 4th place to keep his dad from pinching young Cleary and his mates over to the Tigers .. the board may have done a Roman senate and back stabbed him … but he still made the tough call ..

CC may not be going anywhere soon … but don’t doubt that Gould will make massive calls if he has to for the betterment of the club …
I hope he sacks him, but it's too late now as there aren't any coaches to buy. He has to poach a coach.