Official Ciraldo Press Conference

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciro handled that perfectly. He was steaming abut the sin bin but offered no excuses. Great fkn coach. I would of been complaining hard out
Me too. I think he's just not that kind of coach. I don't think we're ever going to see a des style press conference meltdown. His minimal words said it all.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have to move on from that loss.. next week is a different ball game again, the drop to 11th is shit house, but we can recover.. !! Win next week an start the climb again.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Having to move Topine to centre fatigued our forwards even more. Ciraldo had to change his plan on the go. His original plan was to have Topine take some pressure off the middles.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Having to move Topine to centre fatigued our forwards even more. Ciraldo had to change his plan on the go. His original plan was to have Topine take some pressure off the middles.
So dirty that Topine finally got the opportunity he deserved and ended up injury cover.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
“If you put on a bulldogs jersey you have to be better than that”

spot on, didn’t fall for the troll question at the end either, kept his composure and his response showed he was angry about it.

Last edited:

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His demeanour is such a breath of fresh air. Totally the opposite of Barrett. If you told me we will be 3 and 3 with the horror injury toll, I would of taken it and run. We will be much better in the long run with all these challenges at the moment.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
So once again the club says nothing about Sutton's antics.
Not quite. Ciraldo was asked at the presser what he thought of the sin binning, and he responded "What did you think?" That's as much as he can say without being fined, but it indicated that he wasn't happy. He did also mention that some things didn't go our way, which I took as a comment about the refereeing.

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ciro does not make any excuses pleasing to see, he will make the team accountable

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We'll beat Parramatta.. pretty confident. I reckon Reed will carve them up.
Wish Arthur waited until after next week to drop Waqa Blake though