Opinion Ciraldo haters

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The criticism of CC has been ridiculous, no bulldogs team in the last ten years shows that much fight that’s good coaching. Whatever he said to the team at half time was good coaching and whatever he said To TPJ after he hooked him was a master stroke, the constant criticism of his bench and selection just shows that people on here know a fucking lot less about the team and the players than the coach does.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We barely beat one of the biggest chokers in the league who have been conceding 40-50 points. Put your cock back in its sleeve
Have you ever had to fight with one arm tied behind your back? That's exactly what the team had to do today, so I think it was a very gutsy effort.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He’s still ‘The Assistant’ though right??
Man I haven't called him that since round 2. Let it go, Elsa lol

To keep you updated, current nicknames are: -

The PR Stunt
The centre (depends on form, but had an awesome run I've been dying to see more of)
Pangirl is back to TPJ after getting dropped on his head.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except one
The kiraz catch? Still had nothing to do with coaching goal line attack is putrid we are clunky as fuck everyone seems to get in the way of each other needs to be fixed can only fluke so many wins

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kiraz catch? Still had nothing to do with coaching goal line attack is putrid we are clunky as fuck everyone seems to get in the way of each other needs to be fixed can only fluke so many wins
The JAC try

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I havent seen many sack CC posts. Many have questioned his tactics and selection. We all know we had tough draw to start the season and unexpected long- term injuries to the squad.
Tonnes of people have said he's a Baz clone or just as bad as Baz all season. There have also been a fair few sack Ciraldo threads. Even a thread to sack Gus, Khoury and Warburton.

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
CC is making a difference. You can tell with players like Knockonbour. Give him better cattle, especially in the front row and we would be in the 8.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where are the Ciraldo haters now! The amount of so called lounge supporters saying we should sack him, we got the worst coach blah blah blah. We all gotta remember we have no big forwards most are out injured and the guys are giving it their best! We need to be patient what he has already brought to this club you should already know if you know anything about footy! So up the Doggies!
Gave it a like upgraded it to a love.
What else is he supposed to do with a team playing completely busted and without a proper 7 or 1?

I think he's doing pretty well considering the circumstances

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is what it is, we won.. I’m not a CC hater, just on the fence. Will keep watching see what happens next lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is what it is, we won.. I’m not a CC hater, just on the fence. Will keep watching see what happens next lol.
Exactly this.

Here is either love or hate. If you don't blow whoever they are talking about, you're a hater. Either they can't do no wrong or can't do no right.

Doesn't work like that. Take today's game as example, did we all hate them first half then fall in love again in the 2nd?

We were putrid in the first and good in the second. Real fans ride the waves of footy with the boys and react to what we see.

But of course there are a few holier-than-thou people on here that can't wait to put other members down to make themselves think they are a "better" fan.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Look at sucessful teams around the world, no matter the code, they don't change coaches like we change underwear. We have seen so much better sprit within the team this year. The team is far different in attitude than has been in the past .

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We are lucky to have Ciraldo .. he knows the game and how to get the best out of his players. It’s about time we had a quality coach again

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all honesty I was worried about hiring another rookie coach and would have been happier to have gone with Potter. However I was prepared to give Ciraldo the benefit of the doubt and take a wait and see approach.

To his advantage, he's actually started with a slightly better roster than Barrett who started with a better roster than Pay. We obviously need to see better impact from our forwards. Whether that is by recruiting a forward leader or by picking the diamonds out of the piles of coal that seem to be what's available on the market. But if we get the best out of our backline next year, it'll be the best we've been able to field in a lot of years.

Wingers- Kiraz & JAC. Both game breakers.

Centres- Alomoti, Xerri, Chrighton (possibly fullback), Averillo (if retained).
All have a lot to offer. There will be huge selection headaches.

Halves- Burton, Oloapu.
As it stands these two are both young running halves. With the right game plan that can be very threatening. But we've got a handful of others on the verge with BBO and a few other youngsters vying for a start.

The recruitment pickings were slim with the Dolphins joining the comp. And I think that isn't changing for a few years. I think we need to base our game on grit with forwards rather than shelling out on flashy big names. We beat a team that's taken that route today.

Back on coaching though. Ciraldo will have had another year to try and shape his squad the way he wants. It's on him now to prove that the faith the club has shown was deserved.