Opinion Ciraldo haters

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where are the Ciraldo haters now! The amount of so called lounge supporters saying we should sack him, we got the worst coach blah blah blah. We all gotta remember we have no big forwards most are out injured and the guys are giving it their best! We need to be patient what he has already brought to this club you should already know if you know anything about footy! So up the Doggies!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where are the Ciraldo haters now! The amount of so called lounge supporters saying we should sack him, we got the worst coach blah blah blah. We all gotta remember we have no big forwards most are out injured and the guys are giving it their best! We need to be patient what he has already brought to this club you should already know if you know anything about footy! So up the Doggies!
Careful you might hurt peoples feelings.

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
With all due respect to Ciraldo that win was all about the players actually having a go. We should stick with Ciraldo as we need to build and create something but that win wasn't some game play master class, if we had lost that would it mean Ciraldo is shit? How about just enjoy the win and hope we get more of them

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With all due respect to Ciraldo that win was all about the players actually having a go. We should stick with Ciraldo as we need to build and create something but that win wasn't some game play master class, if we had lost that would it mean Ciraldo is shit? How about just enjoy the win and hope we get more of them
CC isn’t perfect and has made some bizarre calls that costs us , but we can’t sack him just after 12 rounds.

the12thman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1st half was real bad. To Ciraldos credit, he unleashed the shackles and told them to just go out and play footy in the 2nd half.

Our only successful style we can play is unstructured footy like today in the 2nd half and against Storm.

This is the only way Burton can look like the star that he is

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those tries had nothing to do with ciraldo lol pure luck be real
It's more about the players wanting to play for him. He has some really poor cattle at his disposal so any win I will take. Just keep grinding those wins until we can add quality.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never been Ciraldos fault for me, infact, I love Ciro, he just has an aura about him that oozes class. Its been a mix of injuries and lack of quality thats been killing us, especially in our front row, we can never get a good start in games because our front row isnt big enough, I love King, hes a quality front rower but hes not massive, we need a big physical prop to go next to him, TPJ just isnt consistent enough, i dont know where he was today dor 60 minutes but that last 20 he just turned into a beast. However going forward we need a consistent big forward whos gonna be a beast near every game to get us on the front foot.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus Fox mentioned CC said at HT to play for eachother. I guess his words worked.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We barely beat one of the biggest chokers in the league who have been conceding 40-50 points. Put your cock back in its sleeve

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Those tries had nothing to do with ciraldo lol pure luck be real
They might have been from luck but its the attitude to keep following through and not let the play die out fully, in years gone by we would just have given up before the chase started sadly lol

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ciraldo had f all to do with that last try, pure luck nothing else

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the sack CC calls were troll calls?

In what universe would he be sacked during his first season.

Pay and Baz got 1+ years, CC should get that minimum.
Few of the Andersen fan club still hurt so creating fake accounts and starting BS threads. I try to ignore it tbh bro. If coach gets criticised for loses then should get credit when we win.