Religious Discussion Thread

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Y
You're totally wrong mate, Christian people focus on the bad things in society such as killing the unborn, theft etc. true Christians do not condemn people directly, or at least its wrong for them to do so, Its the atheists who continually judge Christians usually Catholics.
BTW have you noticed the title of this thread by any chance, and what does it tell a person of some intelligence.
It clearly states that all the churches are bad. now the churches or buildings do not make decisions its the people who run them who make the decisions so in fact what the title says is that all Christians are bad people.
Satan is after the Catholic Church, if he can bring down the Catholic Church then he would have achieved 90% of his mission.
So far he has achieved quite a bit. We have some rotten clergy in high places, there is no doubt about that! Thank goodness all those rotten ones are in their 80's and 90's and are nearing the end of their natural lives. These Bishops/Priest made their way into the church to become clergy men because they knew they would be protected from what they wanted to achieve (i.e Pedophilia), they were never offering up lives for God, they saw it as a way to hide behind the collar and do what they wanted because the Church back then was untouchable.
Thank goodness there is a new influx of young priests making their way into the church for all the right reasons. They have a drive, Zeal and a love for Christ. There are still thousands of priests inside the church who are genuine and doing the right thing by the magisterium, in line with scripture and tradition.

The Catholic church is an easy target, because it's huge, it stands out and there are over 1 billion members and has been around for 2000 years. It has some beliefs and values which society rejects, but it has upheld these beliefs and values from the very beginning.
Smaller denominations such as the protestants(born again, happy clappy churches) get away with accusations because most are out of the spotlight. Most protestant churches are little warehouses with live music and a funky cafe. Who's going to make a fuss about any of their ministers if the went out of line? No one is going to care. But the Catholic Church, media jump on straight away. It's the big target, bring it down and you get the big prize. And it offers a lot of click bait, a bit like the bulldogs lol.

What a mix, I'm Catholic and a Bulldogs supporter! Wouldn't have it any other way. God Bless the church, and we pray for a better church moving forward.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You're totally wrong mate, Christian people focus on the bad things in society such as killing the unborn, theft etc. true Christians do not condemn people directly, or at least its wrong for them to do so, Its the atheists who continually judge Christians usually Catholics.
BTW have you noticed the title of this thread by any chance, and what does it tell a person of some intelligence.
It clearly states that all the churches are bad. now the churches or buildings do not make decisions its the people who run them who make the decisions so in fact what the title says is that all Christians are bad people.
True Christians pray for those who are killing the unborn etc...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Satan is after the Catholic Church, if he can bring down the Catholic Church then he would have achieved 90% of his mission.
So far he has achieved quite a bit. We have some rotten clergy in high places, there is no doubt about that! Thank goodness all those rotten ones are in their 80's and 90's and are nearing the end of their natural lives. These Bishops/Priest made their way into the church to become clergy men because they knew they would be protected from what they wanted to achieve (i.e Pedophilia), they were never offering up lives for God, they saw it as a way to hide behind the collar and do what they wanted because the Church back then was untouchable.
Thank goodness there is a new influx of young priests making their way into the church for all the right reasons. They have a drive, Zeal and a love for Christ. There are still thousands of priests inside the church who are genuine and doing the right thing by the magisterium, in line with scripture and tradition.

The Catholic church is an easy target, because it's huge, it stands out and there are over 1 billion members and has been around for 2000 years. It has some beliefs and values which society rejects, but it has upheld these beliefs and values from the very beginning.
Smaller denominations such as the protestants(born again, happy clappy churches) get away with accusations because most are out of the spotlight. Most protestant churches are little warehouses with live music and a funky cafe. Who's going to make a fuss about any of their ministers if the went out of line? No one is going to care. But the Catholic Church media jump on straight away. It's the big target, bring it down and you get the big prize. And it offers a lot of click bait, a bit like the bulldogs lol.

What a mix, I'm Catholic and a Bulldogs supporter! Wouldn't have it any other way. God Bless the church, and we pray for a better church moving forward.
I'm a practicing Catholic and a Bulldogs supporter and I wouldn't have my life any other way. Very proud of both as well.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Y
I think you mean "anti-theists", not "atheists". There's a difference. Or are you just condemning all atheists?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Smaller denominations such as the protestants(born again, happy clappy churches) get away with accusations because most are out of the spotlight. Most protestant churches are little warehouses with live music and a funky cafe. Who's going to make a fuss about any of their ministers if the went out of line? No one is going to care. But the Catholic Church, media jump on straight away. It's the big target, bring it down and you get the big prize. And it offers a lot of click bait, a bit like the bulldogs lol.

They cracked down on protestants as well. They had a royal commission into it that found that incidence of sexual assault and paedophilia were higher in the Catholic Church, but they did happen in Protestant churches too.

Side note, are you really saying that the pedo priests really just joined the church to hide their paedophilia?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They cracked down on protestants as well. They had a royal commission into it that found that incidence of sexual assault and paedophilia were higher in the Catholic Church, but they did happen in Protestant churches too.

Side note, are you really saying that the pedo priests really just joined the church to hide their paedophilia?
The more members the more you'll find. Maths mate.

And for your question yes, most of them. Back in the 60's it was the perfect way to get away with it.
Most were pedo's before they even joined the Church. They didn't become pedos because of the Church. Big difference.
We'll differ on this as with many things. But I actually wouldn't be surprised if we differ on everything in life. Oh maybe not the bulldogs lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I dare say Hacky it gave them a cover..and access to children.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The more members the more you'll find. Maths mate.

And for your question yes, most of them. Back in the 60's it was the perfect way to get away with it.
Most were pedo's before they even joined the Church. They didn't become pedos because of the Church
. Big difference.
We'll differ on this as with many things. But I actually wouldn't be surprised if we differ on everything in life. Oh maybe not the bulldogs lol
I have no doubt that was certainly the case..you don’t become a pedophile..you are a pedophile.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Heck to add to my last post to @dogwhisperer if you were a priest and wanted sex..and weren’t a filthy Pedophile..you would have sex with women..or men.. not kids.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far he has achieved quite a bit. We have some rotten clergy in high places, there is no doubt about that!
So satans responsible for preist child molesters? Why does the church move them and cover it up if its the work of the devil?
Best freind of the church Satan be never have to accept responsibility for any actions

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So satans responsible for preist child molesters? Why does the church move them and cover it up if its the work of the devil?
Best freind of the church Satan be never have to accept responsibility for any actions
From a Faith point of you, Yes, satan is responsible.

The people that move them on and cover it up are members of the church who are evil too.

And?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Y
Churches aren't bad. It's the evil demon fucks that have infiltrated them and hiding under the guise of religion that is bad.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My pecker is 15 inches..it’s a freaking miracle..but I can’t show a picture as evidence because I don’t have a wide angle lens!
If I shine a torch on mine in just the right way the shadow it casts can exceed 15 inches. And with creative photography I'm pretty sure I could do one of those photos where the erect tip would rival the top of the Eiffel Tower or holding up the leaning Tower of Pisa. Not while the travel bans are on though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I shine a torch on mine in just the right way the shadow it casts can exceed 15 inches. And with creative photography I'm pretty sure I could do one of those photos where the erect tip would rival the top of the Eiffel Tower or holding up the leaning Tower of Pisa. Not while the travel bans are on though.
Make shadow dicks interlock your fingers and squeeze you're forearms together ,go bow-legged and put your arms down in the shadow makes you look like you have a huge cock, it helps me get by in life sometimes

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Make shadow dicks interlock your fingers and squeeze you're forearms together ,go bow-legged and put your arms down in the shadow makes you look like you have a huge cock, it helps me get by in life sometimes
Well I know how I'm keeping myself busy for the rest of tonight now. Thanks Southey.