Religious Discussion Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes it does, it’s amazing what cameras can do. They’re great fun.

Even with an iPhone you can take photos of yourself and make it look like you got huge pecs, abs, 20 inch arms with bulging shoulders. Ready to compete in Mr Olympia.
Or as I mentioned earlier in the thread a schlong that is as big as the leaning tower of Pisa. But I guess that it's all perspective with getting the photo to look right. But the same can be said of people with religion and faith verse people who don't. Perspective and what angle you are looking at things from makes a huge difference.

If I had a time machine, just for shits and giggles I'd go back in time to a month past when the leaning tower was built with a careful photo of me propping up the leaning tower and see how many people I could convince that I'd grow into a giant in the years to come. I'd probably have to learn Italian though.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a cobra to me.

Pretty fitting for the church of Satan....
It’s funny you call it the Church of satan.

Jesus in Matthew 12:26 says:

“If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?”

So when a Catholic Priest performs an exorcism and drives out satan from a human, according to Christ “Satan cannot drive out Satan” therefore the Catholic priest’s works cannot be that of Satan, hence the Church cannot be the church of Satan.

Your original background of Christian Orthadox priests perform exorcism’s as well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s funny you call it the Church of satan.

Jesus in Matthew 12:26 says:

“If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?”

So when a Catholic Priest performs an exorcism and drives out satan from a human, according to Christ “Satan cannot drive out Satan” therefore the Catholic priest’s works cannot be that of Satan, hence the Church cannot be the church of Satan.

Your original background of Christian Orthadox priests perform exorcism’s as well.
I commend your knowledge bro.

But I'll be honest, I was trying to catch Kelpie out, that's not the church of Satan, it's actually the Vatican. Just too weird for the Vatican to have a building made to look like a snakes head.

I may of been baptized Orthodox but I don't label myself that, I am a Christian and Soldier of Christ. I take direct orders ;)

Again, I have NO problems with Catholics (the misses is one), I have a major problem with demons that parade as Catholics and use the church to use and abuse their "powers". I'm not Just singling out Catholics, ALL man made religions.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep it's the real Vatican Audience Hall, but as @dogwhisperer mentioned, cameras don't always show the full reality.

Google it, even the outside looks like a snakes head.
Yes I realised it was smoke and mirrors lol, and saw Nuns, but it looks ickky :grinning:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I commend your knowledge bro.

But I'll be honest, I was trying to catch Kelpie out, that's not the church of Satan, it's actually the Vatican. Just too weird for the Vatican to have a building made to look like a snakes head.

I may of been baptized Orthodox but I don't label myself that, I am a Christian and Soldier of Christ. I take direct orders ;)

Again, I have NO problems with Catholics (the misses is one), I have a major problem with demons that parade as Catholics and use the church to use and abuse their "powers". I'm not Just singling out Catholics, ALL man made religions.
I’m like you, I take direct orders from Christ and that’s why I’m Catholic. The Catholic Church is the continuation of the early Christian community established by Jesus. That’s why all the apostles tombs and burials are placed in Catholic Churches all around the world. But we can leave this dialogue for another day.

Peace and blessings

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG stop trying to twist my words, read my post again without your victim bullshit. Where did I say all members?

You're telling me the Vatican hasn't got and doesn't protect evil pedo fucks?
I don't have time to scroll back to check what you posted, but from memory you did not specify some, which to many would imply all brother.
BTW the Catholic Church has now cleared up its act, has any of the other institutions done the same, including the Legal Fraternity, the police force the other church demonization's and of course the Freemasons.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What does that picture prove my brother in Christ, because if you don't explain what it's supposed to mean then it proves that you're an arsehole.
I'm asking why would the Vatican design a hall in the shape of a snakes head.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't have time to scroll back to check what you posted, but from memory you did not specify some, which to many would imply all brother.
BTW the Catholic Church has now cleared up its act, has any of the other institutions done the same, including the Legal Fraternity, the police force the other church demonization's and of course the Freemasons.
Didn't specify some? Wow, keep reaching....

Everyone understood my post my brother in Christ.... Just seems you're proving you're an arsehole.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How do you feel that the current Pope has allegations of covering up child abuse in Argentina and that these allegations have never been properly investigated by the Church?
Anyone who labels themselves "Vicar of Christ" is an antichrist (not The Antichrist)

I actually think a pope will be the False Prophet, but that's for another time and place.